I am a remarried mother of six

Reply Wed 7 Jun, 2023 08:27 pm
I am a 45-year old woman who is remarried with six children.

I was married for 10 years in my first marriage and have 2 sons from that marriage.

I have been remarried for 7 years and I legally adopted my husband's four daughters from his previous marriage.

My husband's late wife was actually one of my best friends and my college roommate. She passed 11 years ago from a Car Accident.

She passed away around the time of my divorce and after a couple of months after her passing, we started to see each other.

We were together for 4 years and then we got married. I immediately adopted the girls and they are happy with it. I am their mom.

The girls are 16, 14, and 12 (Identical Twins).
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 5 • Views: 217 • Replies: 4
No top replies

jespah

Reply Thu 8 Jun, 2023 07:37 am
@MotherOfSix45,
Er, okay. I'm 15 years older than you and have no kids.

See how useless that information is?
0 Replies

tsarstepan

Reply Thu 8 Jun, 2023 07:44 am
@MotherOfSix45,
Do you have an implied question that I'm missing or is this just a relatively detailed introduction?

Quote:
She passed away around the time of my divorce and after a couple of months after her passing, we started to see each other.

And did you just confess to having an affair with your current husband's former wife/your best friend?
0 Replies

bobsal u1553115

Reply Thu 8 Jun, 2023 08:44 am
@MotherOfSix45,
You are to be congratulated for keeping your mixed brood together!
0 Replies

Truesigma

Reply Thu 8 Jun, 2023 01:24 pm
@MotherOfSix45,
Amazing accomplishment. Congratulations!
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » I am a remarried mother of six
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.04 seconds on 04/28/2024 at 10:31:45