the brother of my crush asked me out

Aalya

Reply Tue 6 Jun, 2023 02:38 am
Me (20F) and a guy (21M)

So, if you want more details I did another post about this huge crush I had (have idk) on a boy I never talked to but just fell in love at first sight.

so last sunday, I received a message on messenger from a guy I don't know who asked me if I was the girl who liked him on tinder, I verified and didn't see him on my list of matches.

This boy, he have the same surname as my crush, his firstname have just two different letters from the name of my crush and physically they look alike. ANd to finish, this is a little creepy but his profil picture have the same background (a back terrace) as another photo of my crush (yeah I stalked a lot my crush so I verified to be sure and this is the exact same house). Obviously, this guy who comes to my dms is the brother of the biggest first sight crush I never had. To be clear, when I saw him for the first time, in my head I told myself that god had finally send me the sign of the man I always wanted and that I don't know when and hwo, but I'm going to marry this man. So delusionnal of me, don't worry I stop myself been obsessed with him some time ago and finally accept the fact that I'm just delusional when not going to happen.

BUT, what do we have now ? The brother of my crush asked me to meet after my exams ? What a weird world. To be honnest, the brother of my crush is not as attracting as my crush but I'm not sure because all his pictures date from 2020 and we know boys, they can glow up really fast.

So the question is : should I meet him ? Should I maybe use him to meet his brother because this is I sign from God to make me close to my future husband ?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 184 • Replies: 2
No top replies

engineer

Reply Tue 6 Jun, 2023 07:14 am
@Aalya,
Or, maybe, he hacked his brother's tinder account and is trying to use his brother to get to you. There are some red flags here and trying to use a guy's brother to get to him is sketchy as well.
Aalya

Reply Tue 6 Jun, 2023 11:53 am
@engineer,
hahaha no way.
I'm not going to use him, I'm going to be honest I think and if he doesn't want to talk to me again I will just stop and move on.
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » the brother of my crush asked me out
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 04/28/2024 at 02:26:01