Don't Knock It If You Haven't Tried It!

Lady J

Reply Mon 22 Aug, 2005 06:23 pm
shewolfnm wrote:
Quote:
In the past 12 years Sinsemilla (made from just the buds and flowering tops of female plants) used to contain, on average, 12 percent THC, ranging from less than one percent. Today it ranges + 27 percent.

No wonder!! Well, I really should give it another try someday. Just to see and all. :wink:
0 Replies

dora17

Reply Mon 22 Aug, 2005 06:36 pm
bookmark-- just to see what kind of naughty stuff you all get up to Very Happy
0 Replies

djjd62

Reply Mon 22 Aug, 2005 07:09 pm
shewolfnm wrote:
Quote:
In the past 12 years Sinsemilla (made from just the buds and flowering tops of female plants) used to contain, on average, 12 percent THC, ranging from less than one percent. Today it ranges + 27 percent.

late 70's, high school, lots of columbian gold, some sensie, good times, nice buzz

in the 80's, mostly hash, or home grown, still fairly mellow, good buzz

recently, after not having smoked for about 10+ years, had some "really good ****" from brittish columbia, omfg, it was like acid, great buzz, but a little to intense
0 Replies

Lady J

Reply Mon 22 Aug, 2005 07:27 pm
djjd62 wrote:
shewolfnm wrote:
Quote:

late 70's, high school, lots of columbian gold, some sensie, good times, nice buzz

in the 80's, mostly hash, or home grown, still fairly mellow, good buzz

recently, after not having smoked for about 10+ years, had some "really good ****" from brittish columbia, omfg, it was like acid, great buzz, but a little to intense

What a wake up call, eh??
0 Replies

shewolfnm

Reply Mon 22 Aug, 2005 07:43 pm
exactly!

The marijuana today has been altered to not only ( in some cases) become an Asexual plant.. wich makes it produce its own resin more then 2xs its normal speed, over the years it has also been 'selectively bred' . Meaning.. a plant that has a higer resin level was the one the seeds were taken from to germate and grow some more.

Do this over hmm.. lets say.. 20years?
And you have weed that knocks you on your ass instead of mellowing you out.
Not the same 'yellow submarine' anymore. Confused
0 Replies

shewolfnm

Reply Mon 22 Aug, 2005 07:45 pm
The ' good ****' Laughing or kind bud , used to mean that you would DEFINATLY eat the whole bag of chips... now it means you will DEFINATLY be passed out in an hour.
0 Replies

Gargamel

Reply Mon 22 Aug, 2005 08:33 pm
Yeah, but if you drink some coffee, or a Redbull, you'll be able to stay up for all of The Neverending Story, which everyone should watch stoned.
0 Replies

KiwiChic

Reply Mon 22 Aug, 2005 08:38 pm
nup 'Ren and Stimpy!' Very Happy
0 Replies

Slappy Doo Hoo

Reply Mon 22 Aug, 2005 08:41 pm
I can't visit this site anymore.

Nana always told me not to hang out with druggies, because they're bad people.

So back on topic: Don't knock "giving $10 handjobs downtown at 3am for bus fare" until you try it.

Gargamel told me to do it. PEER PRESSURE BAD!
0 Replies

ebrown p

Reply Mon 22 Aug, 2005 09:11 pm
I understand why a thread entitled "Don't Knock It..." would mention marijuana, but it is a bit surprising that this thread has turned into a discussion exclusively about the herb.

What about smoking crack? (just throwing it out there...)
0 Replies

eoe

Reply Tue 23 Aug, 2005 07:34 am
How about cocaine? heroin? Robitussin?
0 Replies

shewolfnm

Reply Tue 23 Aug, 2005 07:39 am
cocaine / crack I think is still a semi-new drug? Right?
I mean , it only hit the popular culture in..... 80's? I think?
Truthfully.. I dont know how much it has changed or if it can get ' harsher'. It is 90% chemical based with just the sap of the coca leaf for a base correct?
0 Replies

Bella Dea

Reply Tue 23 Aug, 2005 07:41 am
shewolfnm wrote:
cocaine / crack I think is still a semi-new drug? Right?
I mean , it only hit the popular culture in..... 80's? I think?
Truthfully.. I dont know how much it has changed or if it can get ' harsher'. It is 90% chemical based with just the sap of the coca leaf for a base correct?

Oh no...cocaine has been around for a long time. I don't think it was highly recreational until the 60's but was used in the late 19th centruyin North America. In the 80's freebasing came about....which is the purest form of smokeable cocaine.
0 Replies

eoe

Reply Tue 23 Aug, 2005 07:43 am
Isn't crack a derivative of freebasing from the 80's?
0 Replies

shewolfnm

Reply Tue 23 Aug, 2005 07:45 am
yes.
You take the powder cocaine, add a certain amount of baking soda, cook it, and you have a hard 'rock' of cocaine that is smokable.

Cocaine has been around THAT long?
well then it would only make sense that it would be stronger today then it was then.
People who use harder drugs toget high always want " good ****" so there for the people who made it stronger, got more customer, made more money.. and in turn learned to make it a little STRONGER.. make more money.. blah blah blah..
same ol' circle
0 Replies

Gargamel

Reply Tue 23 Aug, 2005 08:06 am
Slappy Doo Hoo wrote:
I can't visit this site anymore.

Nana always told me not to hang out with druggies, because they're bad people.

So back on topic: Don't knock "giving $10 handjobs downtown at 3am for bus fare" until you try it.

Gargamel told me to do it. PEER PRESSURE BAD!

You wish, dude!

I give handjobs for crank, not bus fare. Who do you think I am, some kind of cheap whore?
0 Replies

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 10/07/2024 at 06:26:09