I never believed he will file for a divorce

Reply Thu 20 Apr, 2023 09:38 pm
My second child (daughter) married and care for a south african guy for 8 years and now despite all her struggles to keep in here in the states he wants a divorce simply because he his not ready to have a child and my daughter wants to be a mama too , she’s not ready to go through all the divorce stress, we have spoken to him so he can reconsider but he has made up his mind. i need your suggestions on how to help my daughter
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 213 • Replies: 3
No top replies

bobsal u1553115

Reply Fri 21 Apr, 2023 12:07 am
@Tekiawhite,
Stay out of it past being there for your daughter, who really needs to speak with an attorney specializing in family law.
Tekiawhite

Reply Fri 21 Apr, 2023 03:23 am
@bobsal u1553115,
we can’t afford what the attorney is demanding
bobsal u1553115

Reply Fri 21 Apr, 2023 05:44 am
@Tekiawhite,
Excuse. Why would she want to keep a deadbeat around that has different goals from a relationship, one who is going to sue for divorce? Why would carrying a dead beat for eight years be cheaper than talking to an attorney? The initial consultation with an attorney is almost always no cost or a very nominal cost. When he sues, you may have to retain legal council. There are also lawyers who work economically or even "pro bono" (free). Contact Legal Aid or the local bar association. They can be found online or even in the phone book.

One thing you need to realize: A2K does not hand out legal advice per the ToS.
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » I never believed he will file for a divorce
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 05/06/2024 at 02:43:25