please help me with my situationship i am so confused

kuyavha

Tue 18 Apr, 2023 09:35 am
I met a boy on social media and we've known each other for about 8 months. We met in August and talked until October, then we stopped talking and he texted me back at the beginning of March and we started talking again. During these months, he said that he had a girlfriend for about 1 month. When we talk, we talk for hours, but he only writes to me at night and responds very late during the day. As I know beforehand, he has a digital drawing job and works as a freelancer, so he says he is busy. and tells me that he can only look at his phone at night. I asked about this before, and he said he didn't see me as a friend and that he liked me almost 3 times or so, but I didn't say it back. He didn't even ask for a photo, even including a photo of my face. never talked about anything se*ual. didn't even mention anything se*ual to me. When I told him about this situation, he just said that I was very thinking too much (texting topic) and this shouldn't be a topic of discussion. In addition, although we made a plan, we never video chat or voice chat before, we do not follow other social media accounts, such as snapchat or so we do not have our phone numbers. All we do is message and chat on Instagram I don't know what to do. I think I'm slowly feeling distant because of the late replies but I still want to text. i dotn know what I should do and also we do not live in the same city bıth uni students he is 2 years older than me.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 2 • Views: 2,298 • Replies: 3
Topic Closed
No top replies

bobsal u1553115

Tue 18 Apr, 2023 10:51 am
@kuyavha,
Other fish in the sea, unless you want a project boyfriend. Most 'project' relationships do not end well.
0 Replies

Tekiawhite

Thu 20 Apr, 2023 08:41 pm
@kuyavha,
Depends on which social media you guess met
0 Replies

Johnmax

Sun 21 May, 2023 08:17 am
@kuyavha,
Hi obviously he doesn’t want to have a long term relationship
Can we get to know each other if you don’t mind
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » please help me with my situationship i am so confused
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 04/29/2024 at 11:20:48