Advise to a friend who is the toxic one in their relationship

Reply Sat 11 Mar, 2023 07:59 pm
I have recently started to realise that my best friend is the toxic one in their relationship. My husband and I are friends with them both but obviously my husband is best friends with the boyfriend and I am best friends with the girl. I care a lot about her boyfriend (non romantically) as he has always been there for my husband and myself.
She is extremely controlling, constantly spiteful even when he does not do anything wrong. He has lately started to open up to me and my husband about how he feels and how he is being treated but loves her a great amount.
Do i get involved and confront her about her actions?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 4 • Views: 269 • Replies: 7
No top replies

Mame

Reply Sun 12 Mar, 2023 02:56 pm
@Chanbanan94,
No, you shouldn't get involved. They are the only two in that relationship; you're not part of it. He knows exactly what he's living with.
Yalow

Reply Sun 12 Mar, 2023 04:44 pm
@Chanbanan94,
I'm not so sure. Maybe?
0 Replies

Yalow

Reply Sun 12 Mar, 2023 04:47 pm
I tend to think that it's a good thing to react, when we see someone is not treating the other the rigth way.
0 Replies

Yalow

Reply Sun 12 Mar, 2023 04:51 pm
For instance, if someone is saying something racist, isn't is right to protest, even if you're not Black?
0 Replies

Yalow

Reply Sun 12 Mar, 2023 04:52 pm
I don't think she will change though. The best for him would be to leave her. But don't tell him that.
0 Replies

izzythepush

Reply Mon 13 Mar, 2023 05:45 am
@Mame,
Agreed, don't get between a couple, it's not worth the grief.

The husband isn't asking for help in getting out of the situation, he's blowing off steam.

If he asks for help it would change things, but he hasn't.
0 Replies

PoliteMight

Reply Tue 14 Mar, 2023 01:32 pm
@Chanbanan94,
Ladies are suppose to be supportive and kind towards the opposite sex. Let him win. This way it will encourage to keep coming back to her. Guys today could literally mail-order the baby in the mail, and hire some random woman to be the matron ( maid/aide surrogate mother ). That is how bad it is. Women want to be men, and only behave themselves when they get what they most desire is pathetic. Eventually that man will want something that is going to challenge him and allow-him to put her in place. If she does not allow him to be commander-and-chief of the house-hold but instead hold blame, or find-fault against him, guys ( all boys, men or whatever ) might as well move on.

If any relationships it is the relationships from when people are teenagers ( even if their is an age difference ) that truly exists or holds any long-term goal and or activity. It is like "I want to be with you at the same time I want other fancies as well". Like orgies, and two guys on one gal or two gals with one guy, or even she have hers and he have his. Point being is a built up trust system even within the oild mentalities of "having children to preserve the race", where the woman holds the power at her home ( the family ) while the man of the family is just a figure head ( the hunter, gatherer, mover of mountains, builder of bridges ), despite her hold of the nations wealth.

The reality is that she is finding fault with this person.

That usually marks a lack of faith ( aka without using the trust system ). Creating preemptive outcome, and always demonetizing ( demonizing ) rather allowing them to be.

How is she controlling?

What reason or what is she particularly complaining about?

My driving instructor told me the story of his sons former wife. They are a young married couple with children. His son wife went for something. So she almost snowed in ( it was really snowy ). The parent-in-law was pestering him about "making her go out in the snow by herself and how she could have died etc etc". He ( the father ) stepped into the conversation and asked " Did he tell you to go outside?" She said no. Then said "Step away from my son and do not put ideas/actions/words in his mouth". They are separated ( divorced ) and he ( the son ) got the kids. He referenced his sons wife as a B I T C H. "I am so happy he is not with that woman".

Another issue is because of lack of faith. Meaning "let him win" or "Let him be in control" many women give into the "I am only letting him win because I do not want to work" or "He is only in control because he is so trusting of me". But the ultimate truth is that guys of today

do not have to take it. I am not saying make babies and then go through
visitations and bs like that. I am saying we could do without for a long time because "They age and we stay the same". What is the point when there are no more eggs and what was once a beautiful peach is now a bloody-rose and not even a nicely preserved slith. AKA Batman can do without Catwoman because he always have Batgirl. Speaking of which "Two Batgirl films ( and series ) was made and nobody noticed.

0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » Advise to a friend who is the toxic one in their relationship
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 04/26/2024 at 02:18:53