Are you Daring or just play it Safe???

Reply Thu 18 Aug, 2005 07:29 pm
Just out of interrest has anyone done any activity or maybe just done something that they never thought they would or could ever do, it could be anything......

mine was Bunjy jumping...I said to all my friends that never in my life would I ever do that, well I did, and it was a spontaneous moment.
I got up there and had the rope put around my ankles, then they yelled "3,2,1 bunjy" and off I went, 47 metres down to the mighty Waikato River! and all I could think of while bouncing back up was, please god dont let me hit my head on the bridge!

I just loved it and would do it again, and if I had'nt tried it, I would have never known that it was great fun...... Very Happy
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 848 • Replies: 7
No top replies

boomerang

Reply Thu 18 Aug, 2005 09:04 pm
Mine is raising a kid.

I always said I'd never do it and I took precautions to make sure I didn't have to.

Then someone left a kid on my doorstep.....

And I just love it and would do it again, and if I hadn't tried it, I would have never known that it is great fun.

But maybe I'll try bungy jumping instead....
0 Replies

material girl

Reply Fri 19 Aug, 2005 02:05 am
Barn dancing.Never thought id do a dance in public but I did and loved it.
0 Replies

Don1

Reply Fri 19 Aug, 2005 10:42 am
Parachute jump, everybody should do it once just for the experience.
0 Replies

Chai

Reply Fri 19 Aug, 2005 11:51 am
I don't know that I'm a Play It Safe.....

It's just that exciting things like that don't appeal to me.

The few times I've done something of the 'fast and furious' nature, I can't really say it was all that much fun.

Guess I'm just not wired that way.
0 Replies

happytaffy

Reply Fri 19 Aug, 2005 12:27 pm
I would say both -- at times, I am just like f*** it but others I can be such a baby about things. As I have grown up I have been less daring, I use to not care about anything and do anything -- now I am the biggest mom but somethimes it will come out in me Smile
0 Replies

Sturgis

Reply Fri 19 Aug, 2005 02:55 pm
I have been in the drivers seat of a car. Oh wait, that's daring for other drivers and pedestrians.

In general I am a safe to the extreme sort of guy. Not into a lot of risk and never had interest in the adventurous life style. My favorite sports are bowling and baseball, how much safer can I get? Not into roller coasters or other amusement park rides. Much happier walking around town or reading a book or talking to people or just being chained to my bed (so I don't run the risk of falling out).
0 Replies

Slappy Doo Hoo

Reply Fri 19 Aug, 2005 03:00 pm
I own a motorcycle. One side of me tells me to hang up the keys, but it's way too much fun.

And I venture out on to the same roads women and taxis drive on.
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » Are you Daring or just play it Safe???
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 05/02/2024 at 01:29:09