Should I unfriend her to garner self respect or leave it be to leave the bridge open?

Reply Tue 24 Jan, 2023 03:41 pm

We were great friends at one point and hung out a number of times. She had boyfriends at some stages and not at others. We texted for a while even after I moved and then the replies faded. I asked about it once and she said she's a bad texter and begged me not to get upset. I even gave her an out as i said if she felt she didnt want to stay friends due to distance she could tell me. She said she wanted to stay friends. We texted a bit more and then she faded again, except now it's been several texts over many months with no response, and she hasn't made any effort to communicate in other ways. So do I unfriend her on FB so she knows this isn't ok with me (would she even notice?) Or do I just forget about it, do other things and maybe one day she'll come back around?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 4 • Views: 314 • Replies: 4
No top replies

Mame

Reply Tue 24 Jan, 2023 04:00 pm
@mlssufan01,
Forget about her. She's just not into you. Obviously. Make other friends.
mlssufan01

Reply Tue 24 Jan, 2023 04:36 pm
@Mame,
That's not really the question. The question is if I unfriend her (on FB, like a take back respect thing) or just do nothing and focus on my life.
RPhalange

Reply Wed 25 Jan, 2023 10:06 am
@mlssufan01,
Quote:
just do nothing and focus on my life.[/quote

Do this then this would make her a non-issue. I think that was what Mame was saying.
0 Replies

jcboy

Reply Wed 25 Jan, 2023 10:57 am
@mlssufan01,
mlssufan01 wrote:

That's not really the question. The question is if I unfriend her (on FB, like a take back respect thing) or just do nothing and focus on my life.

She said she just wanted to be friends? why not leave her on your friends list and just unfollow her? You won't see anything from her unless you do a search by her name, then move on and focus on your life.
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » Should I unfriend her to garner self respect or leave it be to leave the bridge open?
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 04/30/2024 at 07:28:15