What's he saying about my shirt?

Reply Thu 5 Jan, 2023 02:20 pm
I got it like ages ago, and my mate said "Nice shirt," but not when I got it because he wasn't there when I got it it. It was about three weeks afterwards.

The story didn't end there, about three weeks later I was wearing it and he said oh yeah, that shirt, OK.

OK. What the **** is that supposed to mean?

Before it was nice, now it's just OK.

You say?

The shirt was red.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 227 • Replies: 4
No top replies

Mame

Reply Thu 5 Jan, 2023 02:24 pm
@izzythepush,
lol
tsarstepan

Reply Thu 5 Jan, 2023 02:25 pm
@izzythepush,
Clearly, she recognizes you as a Red Shirt and don't have much longer to live. She later realized that it would be too painful to place any greater amount of emotional time and effort on you. Sorry but you're going to die in some horrifying and/or embarrassingly obvious way. #demsthebreaks
izzythepush

Reply Thu 5 Jan, 2023 02:30 pm
@Mame,
She?

What have you heard?
0 Replies

izzythepush

Reply Thu 5 Jan, 2023 02:35 pm
@tsarstepan,
That only counts if you can't do a better Scotch accent than Scotty, which everyone over here can do easily, even people who cant do accents.

Scotty wore a red shirt.

Anyway mine's not all red, it's got some yellow, but those may be mustard stains, it's hard to tell with all the garlicky sweat marks.

In a couple of days I'll take it to the river and beat it with stones, as we do in these parts.
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » What's he saying about my shirt?
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 05/07/2024 at 08:42:44