Money

Reply Mon 2 Jan, 2023 02:39 am
Is there a dollar value for the person that identifies the source and cause of gravity?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 4 • Views: 280 • Replies: 4
No top replies

jespah

Reply Mon 2 Jan, 2023 07:19 am
@Thinkernaut,
What, you want to buy the remains of Sir Isaac Newton?
0 Replies

engineer

Reply Mon 2 Jan, 2023 11:58 am
@Thinkernaut,
If you could add substantially to the work of Newton and Einstein, you could probably pick your university to teach at and collect serious research funding.
0 Replies

izzythepush

Reply Mon 2 Jan, 2023 12:53 pm
I think this is a clickbait question.

As far as I understand it, gravity is not fully understood by the scientific community, which allows the god of the gaps to rear its ugly head.

It sounds similar to the delusional nonsense Jasper spouts, expect an avalanche of pseudo science and conspiracy horseshit.

I wouldn't mind, but I think they're doing religion a disservice. They cannot comprehend an omnipotent being capable of creating the universe with all its complexities. It's hard to comprehend a deity who could create everything with one big bang.

Instead they promote a special needs god who can't do evolution so he has to do everything one at a time. You can understand why he got so upset about the Ark, he wouldn't want to do it all from scratch again, not like a god who could cause the Big Bang.
0 Replies

tsarstepan

Reply Wed 4 Jan, 2023 02:10 pm
@Thinkernaut,
Thinkernaut wrote:

Is there a dollar value for the person that identifies the source and cause of gravity?

361 Zimbabwe dollars!
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » Money
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 07/05/2024 at 11:52:04