Access Master door not working

edteach

Reply Fri 23 Dec, 2022 10:58 am
I have an Access Master garage door opener. It opens like normal, but when I go to close it the main light blinks and it reverses and opens again. This tells me that the issue is the sensor and its blocked or misaligned. Well the Amber sending light is on and the receiving light is bright steady green. I hold my hand in front of the green light and it starts to dim and blink. So its aligned. But the door acts like its blocked or obstructed. We did get hit with 4 below from this wild cold front moving through. So I am not sure if that is affecting it somehow. Any ideas on what could be the problem? The opener is about 17 years old give or take a year. Thanks for any guidance.

Also when the garage door stops closing and goes back up the light on the motor does not flash at all. When I disconnect the door from the chain and close it manually, I can hit the button to close the door and the trolley will go down and engage the closed door and will then open as its designed. But will not go down again and will start then go back up after about 1 foot of closing. No flash to the main operator light.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 1 • Views: 150 • Replies: 0
No top replies

1. Forums
  2. » Access Master door not working
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 05/19/2024 at 04:35:48