My favorite show got cancelled and I am devastated! Please help!

Reply Sat 17 Dec, 2022 01:44 pm
(For Personal Reasons, I Will Not Be Saying The Name Of The Show)

A show I love just got cancelled, and I am sad! I felt this show was a big part of my life, I had all the merch, but the problem is, the show had barely any reruns in its last year or so, because the network only cares about a show I hate. Yes, I know just because I don't like the overaired, overpromoted show doesn't mean other people do, but I'm still distraught about my favorite show. I follow the whole cast on social media, and they post about new projects they're doing, but they don't look interesting. Without my favorite show, I haven't been feeling like myself. :'( Have any suggestions to cheer me up?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 4 • Views: 312 • Replies: 4
No top replies

Mame

Reply Sat 17 Dec, 2022 01:54 pm
@myplushesaremybestbu,
Quit being such a baby. Seriously. Watch it on Youtube - you can find just about anything on there.

You do know there is a war going on in Ukraine, don't you? Not to mention the millions of people without food and/or water around the world?
0 Replies

jespah

Reply Sun 18 Dec, 2022 09:11 am
@myplushesaremybestbu,
You will find another show to love. Seriously. TV has been around for a good 75 years+ and people have pushed past cancellations before.

Every show comes to an end. Yes, even the Simpsons will eventually.

This is reality. Ever thinking otherwise is to be living in a dream.

So go into the next show with that mindset, that you'll enjoy it as long as it lasts and know that won't be forever.

Or talk to some Firefly fans, and find out how they feel about such things.
oralloy

Reply Wed 21 Dec, 2022 09:59 pm
@jespah,
jespah wrote:
Or talk to some Firefly fans, and find out how they feel about such things.

I'm still unhappy about the cancellation of Enterprise in 2005. The seven year story arc was supposed to conclude with the creation of the United Federation of Planets.
0 Replies

engineer

Reply Thu 22 Dec, 2022 08:00 am
@myplushesaremybestbu,
Shows with dedicated fan bases sometimes get resurrected due to letter writing campaigns. If you feel so strongly, write an email to someone in charge.
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » My favorite show got cancelled and I am devastated! Please help!
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 6.41 seconds on 07/05/2024 at 11:30:17