New Woman in My Life is Causing Confusion

Reply Sun 20 Nov, 2022 02:56 pm
i met this girl and she was flirting with me intensely and trying to get me and get my attention. i am 28 and shes 28. i wasnt really that into her at first but we went on some dates. when i started going on dates with her, her tune changed and she began putting her bag in between of us and talking about other men. like she would show me pics of her going to las vegas with her ex bf and began texting another guy blatantly in front of me. she doesnt respond to my txts always and if i ask her why she didnt respond to me she says things "i dont respond when im in the company of good people" she mentions how she is also seeing another guy and how she comes over to her house and he makes her orange juice and how he has a lot of money. she follows me, unfollows me, and follows me again on social media. when she follows me, she watches every single one of my stories. i went to see her at work today at the taco truck she works at and joked with her that she should text me to come over every time shes working and to give me 50% discount she responded saying "you will never receive such a text from me even i dont get a 50% discount" how do u perceive her behavior toward me? what should i do about her?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 224 • Replies: 2
No top replies

Mame

Reply Sun 20 Nov, 2022 04:01 pm
@highselfesteem,
She's a game-player. Can't you see that? Who would text other guys in front of their date? Who would show pictures of her and other guys? She follows and unfollows you. Is she interested or not? She's looking for the best guy for her - $$, looks, good job, etc. And even then, she probably won't love him. She'll just use him and throw him away.

Run away from her - she is Trouble!
0 Replies

Agent Smith

Reply Mon 21 Nov, 2022 02:45 am
@highselfesteem,
Love ... what is it?
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » New Woman in My Life is Causing Confusion
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 04/19/2024 at 07:47:30