i need a CARDIOLOGIST to answer my question

Reply Sat 12 Nov, 2022 09:11 am
i am a nurse(begginer). i admitted a new patient with chest pain. she was 79 year old. her daughter said she had HTN and docters (in other hospital in the past) said her coronary arteries have 15% function...and they can not perform angiography. doctor(in emergency ward) prescribed Heparin and TNG drip. because of low blood pressure (8 SBP) doctor holded TNG and started DOPAMIN drip and said when SBP> 10 patiant can have TNG drip. when patient came to our ward she had chest pain and SBP=10. our chef nurse said me to hold Dopamin drip and start TNG for patient. after nearly 1 hr pataint had severe diarrhea and vomitting and TNG drip had ended(patient take all TNG drip rapidly ).
we checked paient BP(SBP=6). we started DOPAMIN again and changed patient`s position to shock position and administer normal salin 0.9% 500 cc .but 30 minutes later patient did not respond to painful stimulations and had 40 pulse rate .we perform CPR .but unfortunately patient died.after that "upon arrival lab tests " was ready (k:5.2 and creatinine:2.1). i want to know rapid administration of TNG can cause all of this(even CPR without success)
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 1 • Views: 211 • Replies: 1
No top replies

izzythepush

Reply Sat 12 Nov, 2022 10:42 am
@hiilife1999,
This site does not give medical advice.

See your hospital's cardiologist, there aren't any here.
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » i need a CARDIOLOGIST to answer my question
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 05/26/2024 at 01:21:05