Apple Airpods are annoying

jcboy

Reply Mon 17 Oct, 2022 05:45 am
Every time I go to use them on my Mac or iPhone I have to reconnect them to Bluetooth, it never remembers the prior connection. The only think I found on the internet was I should clear the Bluetooth cache. I tried that and I still have to reconnect them every time. Super annoying. I think I’ll just go back to using headphones! Confused
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 4 • Views: 326 • Replies: 3
No top replies

Mame

Reply Mon 17 Oct, 2022 10:06 am
@jcboy,
I connected my iPhone to my GPS and it worked for a while but now never. I also cannot update my GPS, which is annoying. Technology can be great but it can also suck.
jcboy

Reply Thu 20 Oct, 2022 02:54 pm
@Mame,
You know I was talking to our oldest son, a teenager no less and he told me the Apple Airpods will default to the first device I pared them to which was my iphone. So when I use them on my Mac I have to pare them again then it’s pared to the computer, switch to the iphone and it will automatically default and pare the Airpods. Yes technology does suck sometimes. Kids now a days know more then we do! Go figure Razz
Mame

Reply Thu 20 Oct, 2022 03:28 pm
@jcboy,
Yeah, I have to ask my grandkids. Thank goodness we have that resource, eh?
0 Replies