THE TWO WITNESSES.

Reply Mon 10 Oct, 2022 09:19 pm
The two witnesses of Revelation 11 will come in the spirit and power of Elijah and Moses. With the authority of Elijah to shut up the heavens so that no rain shall fall during the time they proclaim God's message, as Elijah did with King Ahab, see 1 Kings 17: 1. Elijah, who was carried up to stand by Enoch’s side Stood by the brook at Kishon where the priests of Baal all died It was He, who gave the order and the waters all ran red As fifty and eight hundred more, false prophets all fell dead.

And the authority of Moses to turn the springs of water to blood and also to strike the earth with every kind of plague as often as they wish.

It was Enoch, the Heir and successor to the throne of the Most High in the creation, to who Elijah and Moses were talking to on the mountain while discussing the way in which he would fulfill God's plan by dying in Jerusalem.

Enoch, who after being translated, was in the valley of man (The spiritual dimension that co-exists within our Three-dimensional world) for three days or three thousand years, to who the spirits of the righteous were being gathered in the creation of the man Jesus in our physical world,

It was Enoch, the one Anointed as the heir to the thone of the Most High in the creation, "THE CHRIST" of who it is said in Hebrews 10: 5; "For this reason, when Christ was about to come into the world, he said to God: “You do not want sacrifices and offerings, but you have prepared a body for me. (That body was the man Jesus) You are not pleased with animals burnt whole on the altar or with sacrifices to take away sins. Then I said, ‘Here I am, to do your will, O God, just as it is written of me in the book of the Law.’”

It was not Jesus who died on the cross, it was the anointed one 'THE CHRIST'.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 297 • Replies: 15
No top replies

The Anointed

Reply Mon 10 Oct, 2022 09:58 pm
@The Anointed,
Continued from previous post.
The dying words of Benjamin to his children while in Egypt; “Now I know, from the words of the righteous Enoch, that there will be also evil-doings among you: for you will commit fornication with the fornication of Sodom, and shall perish all save a few, and will multiply inordinate lusts with women; and the kingdom of the Lord shall not be among you, for immediately He will take it away. (This happened when the tribes of Israel went to war against the inhabitants of the land of Benjamin and killed every man woman and child of the tribe of Benjamin in that territory apart from 600 fighting men who had taken refuge at the rock of Rimmon, see Judges 20: 47-48.)

Nevertheless the temple of God shall be built in your portion, and shall be glorious among you, and the twelve tribes shall be gathered together there, and all the Gentiles, until the Most High shall send forth His salvation in the visitation of His only-begotten one. And He shall descend and enter into the first temple, (The body of Jesus) and there shall the Lord be treated with outrage, and He shall be lifted up upon a tree. And the veil of the temple shall be rent, and the Spirit of God shall descend upon the Gentiles as fire poured forth. And He shall arise from the grave, and shall ascend from earth into heaven: and I know how lowly He shall be upon the earth, and how glorious in the heaven. . . . . THE TESTAMENT OF BENJAMIN 9.

It was not Jesus who laid down his life, but Enoch who cannot actually die.

On the cross, Jesus cried out, “My God, my God, why have you abandoned me," as he gave up the spirit with which he had been filled and the indwelling spiritual Enoch, who can never die, then ceased to be an individual entity, and the graves of the righteous spirits of who he was their compilation, and by whom he had evolved, up until the birth of Jesus his earthly duplication, were opened, and three days later, they [The body of Christ the anointed one] came out of their graves and entered the city of Jerusalem, where they revealed themselves as the risen body of Christ.
Matthew 27: 52, And the graves were opened: and many bodies of the saints that slept arose. Verse 53, And three days later [On the day of the resurrection,] came out of the graves and went into the Holy city and appeared to many.

One would expect the risen body of (The anointed one) to appear to the family of Jesus first, and this is exactly what we see.

The first to see one of they, who were of the body of the risen Christ, the 365 day old unblemished Lamb, the sacrificial offering prepared for us by God, were his Mother, Mary the wife of Cleophas and her [sister-in-law] Mary Magdalene, who, although looking straight at him, thought that he was the gardener, until he spoke her name.

Luke 24: 13-35; The next, to who one of the risen body of Christ appeared, were the carpenter ‘Cleophas’ who is also called Alphaeus the father of James the younger of Mary’s sons, and his nephew Simon/Simeon the cousin of Jesus, who was to inherit the Episcopal throne of the church of the circumcision after his half-brother, 'James the righteous,' was killed at the instigation of the same Sadducee sect that had Jesus, the full brother to James, killed.

Although Cleophas and Simon walked and talked with one of the risen body of Christ for some 11 kilometres to the small town of Emmaus, they did not recognise him for who he was, until Simon saw the manner in which he broke the bread. Cleophas and his companion, then returned to Jerusalem, where the disciples, which included Simon Peter and Simon the Patriot, the only two of the twelve disciples by the name Simon, were cowering in a darkened room.

Cleophas, then said to the disciples, who would have opened the door for him, "He has risen, he appeared to Simon," who was of course Simon the nephew of Cleophas and cousin to Jesus, and the one who succeeded ‘James the younger’ as the head of the church founded by their brother Jesus.

It was then that a figure appeared in that dimly lit room in the form that they recognised as Jesus.

Luke here, reveals that Jesus did not appear to his disciples, which included Simon Peter and Simon the patriot, until after Cleophas had said to them; “He has risen, he appeared to Sim on,” who was not Simon Peter or Simon the patriot, and yet 1 Corinthians 15:5; states that Jesus appeared to Cephas first, and then to the Twelve, which appears to contradict the scriptures that state the first males to who Christ had appeared, were Cleophas and his companion, Simeon.

Did Paul, get it wrong, or did Paul originally say that Jesus appeared to Simon first, and then to the Twelve, and later translators of Paul’s letters, were to misinterpret Paul’s “Simon” to mean Simon Peter, also called Cephas?

See John 21: 1 to 12; Then there were the seven disciples who were fishing on Lake Galilee having no success at all, when someone on the bank told them to throw their net on the right side of the boat in which they caught 153 fishes, later on while sitting down to eat with the person who had a fire prepared with fish on it and some bread, not one of the seven disciples of Jesus who had walked and talked with him, dared to ask who he was, but they understood that he was of the risen body of Christ. Even when he ascended up into heaven as a cloud, some of the 11 disciples doubted that it was he.

Jesus is the head to the risen body of 'CHRIST'.
0 Replies

izzythepush

Reply Tue 11 Oct, 2022 05:08 am
@The Anointed,
The Anointed wrote:

It was Enoch, the Heir and successor to the throne of the Most High in the creation, to who Elijah and Moses were talking to.

To WHOM
The Anointed

Reply Tue 11 Oct, 2022 05:21 pm
@izzythepush,
Quote:
To WHOM

To Enoch the anointed one, who fulfilled God's purpose by dying in Jerusalem, when he ceased to be an individual entity by releasing all the spirits of the righteous who were gathered to him in the creation of Jesus in this physical world, while the man Jesus, although dead in the flesh, continued to remain mentally active for three days and three nights until his physical body was risen back to life before being translated to an energy body and carried up to his inherited throne.

Please read the above posts.
NealNealNeal

Reply Wed 12 Oct, 2022 11:48 am
@The Anointed,
The Anointed wrote:

Quote:
To WHOM

To Enoch the anointed one, who fulfilled God's purpose by dying in Jerusalem, when he ceased to be an individual entity by releasing all the spirits of the righteous who were gathered to him in the creation of Jesus in this physical world, while the man Jesus, although dead in the flesh, continued to remain mentally active for three days and three nights until his physical body was risen back to life before being translated to an energy body and carried up to his inherited throne.

Please read the above posts.

Anointed,
I believe that Izzy was correcting your grammar. 🙂
The Anointed

Reply Wed 12 Oct, 2022 11:47 pm
@NealNealNeal,
NealNealNeal wrote...... "I believe that Izzy was correcting your grammar."

Then my thanks must go to Izzy for correcting my grammar, and to you Neal for correcting my misunderstanding of Izzy's intent.

Although without punctuation who knows if it was a statement or a question: To Whom. --- To Whom?
izzythepush

Reply Thu 13 Oct, 2022 01:04 am
@The Anointed,
The absense of a question mark made its meaning clear.

I'm sorry, I assumed a level of understanding that clearly is not there.
The Anointed

Reply Thu 13 Oct, 2022 05:35 am
@izzythepush,
Quote:
The absense of a question mark made its meaning clear.

The absence of any punctuation made it unclear. I assume that one who sees fit to correct another's Grammar would know how to spell 'ABSENCE.'
izzythepush

Reply Thu 13 Oct, 2022 05:55 am
@The Anointed,
Clear enough to Neal.

And everyone else.
izzythepush

Reply Thu 13 Oct, 2022 06:07 am
@izzythepush,
And I'll put my hands up, I did make a spelling mistake.

Admitting you've made a mistake is a lot easier than pretending it's someone else's fault.

In my defence I have been marking a load of kid's work recently.

Spelling is linked to visual memory of a word, you remember seeing it written down.

When you read a load of stuff written by kids, chock full of spelling errors, your visual memory is mucked up, which is why teachers can't spell.

At the end of the day I made the spelling error, and I can't blame anyone else.
NealNealNeal

Reply Thu 13 Oct, 2022 10:26 am
@izzythepush,
As someone who tends to spell "divine" incorrectly I can sympathize with you.
I know that both Annointed and you are quite smart!!!
izzythepush

Reply Thu 13 Oct, 2022 11:47 am
@NealNealNeal,
There is a word absense so it wouldn't have shown up on a spellcheck.

It means the state of articulating nonsense.

Bit like this thread.
0 Replies

The Anointed

Reply Thu 13 Oct, 2022 08:47 pm
@izzythepush,
Quote:
Clear enough to Neal. And everyone else.

And you feel that you have the authority to speak for everyone on this forum do you Izzy? And as far as I am concerned, Neal simply made a guess that you had not intended to put a question mark after your two worded sentence.

Because most Christians believe that Elijah and Moses were actually talking to Jesus and not to the Lord of WHOM Jesus was his earthly temple through which he spoke to us and revealed his mighty miracles, and the awesome sacrifice that he was to make for us, I believe that almost everyone would have thought that you were questioning my statement that they were actually speaking with Enoch the chosen heir and successor to the throne of God the Most High.

“Woman without her man is nothing,” but without punctuation it is unclear what is being said here? Is it, “Woman without her man, is nothing;” or is it, “Woman! Without her, man is nothing.”

As with your two worded unclear statement without punctuation, next time you feel the need to correct someone else’s grammar, you might be advised to use punctuation to make what you are saying ‘CLEAR.’
NealNealNeal

Reply Fri 14 Oct, 2022 01:12 pm
@The Anointed,
Jesus was fantastic at understanding people. As a Christian, I try my best to develop personal relationships with people. This is why I knew what Izzy was saying in his two words sentence.
Because Izzy is a teacher he likes to correct errors in English. It truly is a positive thing. We can learn a lot from both you and him.
The Anointed

Reply Fri 14 Oct, 2022 02:52 pm
@NealNealNeal,
Quote:
Because Izzy is a teacher he likes to correct errors in English. It truly is a positive thing.

I have a lot of time for Izzy also, even after the many foul-mouthed posts he has directed toward myself, for attempting to correct the erroneous interpretations of the scriptures, which are made on this forum.
izzythepush

Reply Fri 14 Oct, 2022 03:21 pm
@The Anointed,
When you first came here you repackaged a load of Irish jokes, with a thinly disguised Pat and Mick.

My Chaucerian language is nothing compared to that.
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » THE TWO WITNESSES.
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 04/27/2024 at 09:52:40