When you need to hire somebody out to come to an event or your home, or office/worksite, where do yo

Mon 3 Oct, 2022 02:52 pm
When you need to hire somebody out to come to an event or your home, or office/worksite, where do you go online? I am just curious?

For me most of the time it would be Craigslist. Sometimes people will work for free or for whatever the payment might be, but often times I find people that are actually running a small business of some sort, or students in school or not. However I also find people attempting to corner the market on businesses.

Fivver- I heard of but never tried because of the way it was marketed ( they show off some fat faced guy with broken teeth ), however I see many people do actually use it, and works out, actually a lot more professional then often.

Neighborhood forums - I find some people actually make forums for neighborhoods which you would only know about if you was at the community afairs. I found some nice people to work with and actual events I would not know about in my area.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 189 • Replies: 0
Topic Closed
No top replies

1. Forums
  2. » When you need to hire somebody out to come to an event or your home, or office/worksite, where do yo
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 05/05/2024 at 03:19:00