It is Okey?

Reply Thu 22 Sep, 2022 08:59 am
Is it okay for a guy to like pictures of other hot girls? Just to say that I am the first to like a pretty girl and I look at the same if she has a good butt, but to me my like is more like a kind of support as a support of a woman to a woman, not jealousy and hatred, these women and girls motivate me to be better and to work on myself, not only in the physical sense, but also to build up my character, but I have the feeling that for men a like means that he would like to **** her, so to speak, and I have the feeling that if such a sexy girl approached him and gave a signal, he would agree without thinking , at least I think men are like that and they can't go against their instincts. My boyfriend really rarely likes a girl's picture, mostly they are acquaintances, but I saw that he liked a picture of a famous twerk dancer and I became insecure because I have no curves at all and I'm short, I know that men like it when a girl has curves and I never he didn't say anything bad about my body and I know that if he wants to cheat on me that he can do it without any problems and that I can't stop anything, what do you think about that?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 3 • Views: 333 • Replies: 6
No top replies

jespah

Reply Thu 22 Sep, 2022 09:06 am
@Violetta88 ,
I think you're grouping all men's reactions together and it's unfair.

Ask. Him.
0 Replies

Mame

Reply Thu 22 Sep, 2022 10:22 am
@Violetta88 ,
Violetta88 wrote:

I have the feeling that if such a sexy girl approached him and gave a signal, he would agree without thinking , at least I think men are like that and they can't go against their instincts.

Wrong. Most men I know would a) not agree without thinking, and b) not be thinking about getting it on with her, and c) possibly not be the least bit interested, and d) be able to control themselves.

I think you must be very young or naive (or both) to think that all men think alike. I personally don't know of any man who's with someone who would behave that way.
izzythepush

Reply Sat 24 Sep, 2022 06:08 am
@Mame,
Mame wrote:

I think you must be very young or naive (or both) to think that all men think alike.

Medusax is just the same.
0 Replies

Ragman

Reply Sun 25 Sep, 2022 05:54 am
@Violetta88 ,
Isn’t this the exact same situation you asked about in July? What has changed?
glitterbag

Reply Sun 25 Sep, 2022 11:50 pm
@Ragman,
Probably nothing, just hoping for different answers.
Ragman

Reply Mon 26 Sep, 2022 02:43 am
@glitterbag,
But, in July they broke up. So they’re no longer together. Sounds as though it’s time to move over anew with someone who appreciates you more for who you are.

0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » It is Okey?
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 04/27/2024 at 10:36:09