True Horror

Reply Sun 18 Sep, 2022 06:11 am
In this thread I will start a strict selection of videos portraying truer forms of horror, which are by proximity the worst kind...
I hope you enjoy them as much as I did!

Here, the first entry:
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 367 • Replies: 8
No top replies

Albuquerque

Reply Mon 19 Sep, 2022 06:05 pm
The second entry in this horror list although a work of science fiction about a future alien contact poses a very real question to mankind...
Enjoy it as much as I did!
0 Replies

Albuquerque

Reply Tue 20 Sep, 2022 08:47 pm
This time around my pick goes with "Cure" a Kurosawa film masterpiece where the mundane and the inner world are the protagonists that instil horror on the spectators reminding them that more often then not fear rarely comes from the outside or from extraordinary events as is in the dullness of normality, in the depth of silence that our own inner ghosts prey on our psyche!
0 Replies

Albuquerque

Reply Sat 24 Sep, 2022 06:32 am
My fourth entry is the oldest theme of them all...
In a note of hope it is my observation that if the world was truly chaotic one would not be able to say it!...
0 Replies

Albuquerque

Reply Fri 30 Sep, 2022 10:30 am
The horror of an infinite Universe takes the fifth entry!
0 Replies

Albuquerque

Reply Tue 4 Oct, 2022 03:43 am
For the sixth entry lets take a look at our place in the Cosmic food chain:
0 Replies

Albuquerque

Reply Thu 8 Dec, 2022 08:11 am

A modern form of speaking of Jorge Luis Borges Babel's Library hell in a loosely related manner.
While with Borges we are immediately alienated by the stupendous number of statistical noise, here we start with the familiar and slowly are drawn out to the fringe of our own trap to dream about the resembles of liberty in the apparent chaos outside our own mental domain, the almost freedom we will never reach! Our solipsist loop is thus smaller, full of order, and in it the dread of its constrains "he/I", the subject, is left hoping for the pseudo chaos outside, the orderly chaos Borges portrayed so well in his huge Babel's loop...small hell vs big hell are the only 2 choices available!
0 Replies

Albuquerque

Reply Sat 10 Dec, 2022 01:46 am
0 Replies

Albuquerque

Reply Tue 21 Mar, 2023 08:28 pm
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » True Horror
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 05/02/2024 at 05:09:15