the real Jesus

kjw47

Reply Wed 14 Sep, 2022 03:33 pm
teaches he has a God like we do-his Father--John 20:17, Rev 3:12
His real teachers teach the same-- Coll 1:3, 1Cor 15:24-28, Eph 1:13,17--1Peter 1:3--The whole Israelite religion knew the Messiah was not God but has a God-Psalm 45:7

The error is found in trinity translations. A capitol G God in the last line at John 1:1 is not worded like that in the Greek Lexicons.
The true God called-Ho Theos( The God) in the second line in Greek Lexicons, plain Theos in the last line to clearly show the word was not being called The God, a god is 100% correct. Small g god means--has godlike qualities--God did it all through Jesus-Acts2:22, 1 Cor 8:5-6-giving him godlike qualities.

All serving the non existent trinity are being mislead into breaking Gods #1 commandment daily.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 238 • Replies: 6
No top replies

The Anointed

Reply Wed 14 Sep, 2022 03:57 pm
@kjw47,
John 20: 17; Jesus said to her, “Do not cling to Me, for I have not yet ascended to the Father; but go to My brethren and say to them, ‘I am ascending to My Father and your Father, and to My God and your God.’ ”

Jesus taught them to pray; "OUR FATHER who art in heaven etc.
kjw47

Reply Fri 7 Oct, 2022 03:51 pm
@The Anointed,
Where are all the ones in this sight that claim to be Jesus' follower. Why no comments on what he really teaches?
edgarblythe

Reply Fri 7 Oct, 2022 06:10 pm
@kjw47,
We are like an orchestra of scorched cats here, at times. Other times nobody replies.
kjw47

Reply Sat 8 Oct, 2022 05:31 pm
@edgarblythe,
I have been kicked out of a few trinity run sights for posting what Jesus actually taught. Not one trinitarian will believe he taught those 8 teachings even though all 8 are in their bibles as well. Why? Because those 8 teachings prove their religions are false. And they do not listen to Jesus nor teach what he actually taught.
0 Replies

PoliteMight

Reply Sat 8 Oct, 2022 06:40 pm
@kjw47,
I think I already posted here. IDK.

Christianity starts with Christ. Every other denomination goes about it differently. It is the same with Judaism and Islam. Not just Catholicism or derivatives of Catholicism.

The problem with Jesus is the view point of his presence.
In Islam Christ is a prophet since their can not be "god on earth" or "god made flesh". Judaism dissolves itself of Christ entirely due to this fact among others. However there are Jews who accepts that their is a Christ and deserve the respect as with any other mention and historical value.

About being kicked-out. IRL a lot of these religious nutjobs are paranoid freaks. So much they screw up the world we live in and turn things upside down and is hard to find them because they are not the heads of the flock but apart of the flock.

kjw47

Reply Mon 10 Oct, 2022 05:19 pm
@PoliteMight,
Many claim to be followers of Jesus but they do not listen to him, because their religions do not have him. The 8 teachings i posted show clearly who is who.
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » the real Jesus
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 05/18/2024 at 04:50:23