HELPPPP could I be pregnant???

jacyb3

Reply Tue 13 Sep, 2022 10:33 am
I had sex over a month ago we used condoms and everything, but he finished inside. I don't think it broke it looked just fine! I was not ovulating or close to ovulation and it was a non fertile day. I got my period 3 days later and it lasted 4 days but the actual blood flow that filled a pad only lasted 1 day. The next 3 days I just had less blood and it was brown. My periods are usually light and last about 4 days so I didn't think much of it. I got my period again this month with normal flow, blood clots and all that, it lasted 6 days BUT ppl on the internet are saying you can get your period while pregnant?????? or bleeding that looks like period and now I'm stressed... Am I just paranoid idk. I should also mention that last month when my period was shorter I was in a lot of stress for other reasons so could stress have caused a light period? One girl was talking about how she bleed for a few days each month and the pregnancy test would come back negative but she was 7 months pregnant. Is this a thing like does it actually happen??? Man I'm being paranoid I literally got my period like usual this month, it's just my period before this one that worried me a bit idk I want someone to tell me I'm being dump and ease my mind
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 332 • Replies: 4
No top replies

Mame

Reply Tue 13 Sep, 2022 02:28 pm
@jacyb3,
If you menstruated, I doubt very much that you're pregnant. Stop fretting about it.
0 Replies

jespah

Reply Tue 13 Sep, 2022 03:26 pm
@jacyb3,
It's highly unlikely that you're pregnant.

However, if you're concerned, buy a pregnancy test (you can get them from Amazon, and they are cheap) and follow the directions.

I would also submit to you that if this is bothering you so much, go to your doctor and ask for another form of birth control.

IANAD
jacyb3

Reply Fri 16 Sep, 2022 12:02 am
@jespah,
hello, sorry for bothering you again, but I took a test last evening and then again this morning -both negative-. But my period ended 3 days ago and I still have light brown spotting. which is unusual for me. But it's been over a month since any sexual contact so the tests would be able to detect a pregnancy right? I mean, could they be false negatives?
Mame

Reply Fri 16 Sep, 2022 11:16 am
@jacyb3,
I think you should see a real doctor - your family doctor - to ask about the spotting.
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » HELPPPP could I be pregnant???
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 05/06/2024 at 06:36:21