PANTHEISM.

Reply Sun 4 Sep, 2022 08:23 pm
Broadly speaking, theism is the belief in any god or gods, and I suppose that I must be categorized among this group as I believe God’s word as recorded in the Bible in Psalms 82, ‘God presides in the heavenly council; in the assembly of the gods he gives his decisions etc, ’ and again, ‘You are gods,’ I said; ‘all of you are sons of the Most High.’

However, in its typical philosophical usage, theism is a form of monotheism, the belief of only one God, and I can be categorized among this group of believers also, as I believe that there is only one creator God who from his own being, the heavens and the earth and all therein were made and without him was not anything made that was made and that there is no other God but he who is one.

On the other hand, I divorce myself totally from Deism, which adheres to the concept that God created the universe but then had no further contact with it. Although in contrast, pantheism is the foundation upon which my entire faith is based, and pantheism is the view that God who created the world is identical with it or is completely immanent, pervading everything that exists in the world.

I believe that my God has spread the heavens out as a tent or physical tabernacle in which he dwells and that the visible world is the body that he pervades and in which body was formed an invisible intellect, a mind or a supreme personality of godhead as happens in the micro cosmos which is the human body that was created in the image and likeness of the macro cosmos which is the immortal God, just as you the mind=spirit, who did not exist before your body was formed, are the person or godhead that has developed in that body.

So too, there is a Supreme Personality of Godhead, who develops in this living universal body, and he is the Son of Man, the spirit that is born from the body of the Highest in the physical creation; ‘the Lord of creatures;’ the body of mankind that was created by the invisible Logos who is the Divine animating Principle=life force, that activates the whole world and who pervades the entire universal body.

Some of the beliefs that I am not and could never be connected to, is Negative atheism, which is simply the absence of belief in any god, and agnosticism which denies that any person can know whether a god exists or does not exist, which is laughable: because that which was in the beginning has become who I am; and ‘Who I Am’, ‘Who You Are’ and all living things, are connected to the singularity that was in the beginning by an unbroken genetic thread of life, if you have not always existed in one form or another, then you cannot exist today. “I picked up a fossil and O what a buzz—to think in my hand, was who I once was.”

That alone should prove that the life that was in the beginning, still lives in all that is and is the creator who spreads the heavens out as a tent in which ‘my eternal evolving ancestral spirit’ my Father God; pervades all things which includes myself, you, and the entire living universal body.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 241 • Replies: 2
No top replies

ascribbler

Reply Sun 4 Sep, 2022 11:44 pm
@The Anointed,
Rather than debating ineluctable logic should we simply prostrate ourselves in fawning wonderment and abject adulation?
The Anointed

Reply Mon 5 Sep, 2022 03:35 am
@ascribbler,
Quote:
Rather than debating ineluctable logic should we simply prostrate ourselves in fawning wonderment and abject adulation?

Sweetheart, you, who appear to be speaking for other people than yourself, can do whatsoever you choose to do.
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » PANTHEISM.
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 04/28/2024 at 12:09:48