Life coach or something!

Tone022

Reply Sat 20 Aug, 2022 07:23 pm
What's a good way to find a life coach? Feel like need to get my sh*t together, but can't spend too much money at all. Thanks
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 4 • Views: 343 • Replies: 5
No top replies

tsarstepan

Reply Sat 20 Aug, 2022 07:36 pm
@Tone022,
Have you tried this new-fangled technology... known as Google Search Engine? Or Yelp?

Your profile says you're in the healthcare field. That's a road you could take. Therapy is probably more legitimate a field than life coaching.
0 Replies

PoliteMight

Reply Sun 21 Aug, 2022 03:46 pm
@Tone022,
Blah blah blah life blah blah blah it is called your parent. You need a stranger to tell you whatsup then something is not right in the mix, or even considering reaching out to people.

My advice would reflect your current standing.

Education ??
licenses ??
certificates ??
Muscular, out of shape, skinny, meh ???
Spousal relationship ??
Dependent or independent ??
Money in bank ??
income sources ?? Allowances, associations, etc
VIP in your life ??

I think I covered everything...

........................................................................................................................

Let me give you a big heads up in life. You could pay people to do your work and call it your own. You could be a _____ director of a _____ facility and you run a ______ business that has absolutely nothing to do with your income source.

That could be the one, That could be the one, That could be the one, That could be the one, but that true one is that person who you can not stop thinking about and actually came to you...... You do not feel any love beyond that of a pet and not a child/parent then you might as well consider them your breeding partner and nothing more.

0 Replies

Seizan

Reply Mon 22 Aug, 2022 12:06 am
@Tone022,
Check your in-box for a PM...
glitterbag

Reply Mon 22 Aug, 2022 08:57 pm
@Seizan,
That's a scary thought.
Seizan

Reply Mon 22 Aug, 2022 09:39 pm
@glitterbag,
Oops...

;-)
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » Life coach or something!
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.05 seconds on 04/30/2024 at 08:54:36