Pro-Trump FBI protest cancelled after not one demonstrator showed up

Brandon9000

Reply Fri 19 Aug, 2022 07:46 pm
@Mame,
Mame wrote:
Who cares? Trump supporters are all idiots.

You made a simple, easy to understand claim. I asked you for one example to back up what you said. You have, over several days, been unable or unwilling to do so. I win.

Liberals frequently make broad, sweeping assertions which they have no ability to back up.
izzythepush

Reply Sat 20 Aug, 2022 03:18 am
@Brandon9000,
Win what?

You've been given ample evidence that Trump supporters are idiots, the fact that you lack the cognitive ability to process that information is further proof.

Next you'll be claiming the Earth is flat.
0 Replies

hightor

Reply Sat 20 Aug, 2022 03:21 am
Quote:
I win.

Really juvenile...

Quote:
Liberals frequently make broad, sweeping assertions which they have no ability to back up.

This, in itself, is a broad, sweeping assertion which Brandon9000 has no ability to back up. The termination of a conversation can occur for many reasons. It doesn't prove anything about the truth or falsity of the assertion under contention. What Brandon9000 can truthfully say is only that, on a number of occasions, people have broken of discussions with him and have ignored his pleas that they return.
izzythepush

Reply Sat 20 Aug, 2022 03:28 am
@Brandon9000,
You do this all the time, demand only one person answers you and that they answer in a particular way or you're the self proclaimed winner.

Hightor is wrong, juveniles are far too mature to behave like that, it's straight out of kindergarten.
0 Replies

Brandon9000

Reply Sun 21 Aug, 2022 12:23 pm
@hightor,
What would the judgement be in a formal debate if one participant walked away in the middle? He would certainly be ruled to have lost by default. If one makes a claim and when asked to support it cannot or will not, he loses.

Claims by liberals are usually BS, and when asked to provide evidence, they frequently head for the hills. I know you like to argue by swarming someone and depend on having greater numbers. It's typical liberal behavior. What you don't do much is provide evidence that your claims are true.
Mame

Reply Sun 21 Aug, 2022 12:36 pm
@Brandon9000,
Listen, Trump supporters are idiots BECAUSE they support that shite-spewing, misogynistic, lying, cheating, stealing magtard. I don't need to provide any other evidence. Think of the number of his cronies who went to jail! Think of his mis- and disinformation, his fake news. Think of the number of his staff who were fired or quit. Never has the White House seen such a turnaround. Look at all the people who wrote a book about him. Look at his cowardly actions at stupidly flushing documents and stealing more of them. Look at his pleading the Fifth. What kind of person supports or defends all of that, and that's not even all of what he did.

I didn't respond to you because I thought it was bloody obvious.
izzythepush

Reply Sun 21 Aug, 2022 12:42 pm
@Mame,
Careful, where Brandom comes from, people who understand the bleeding obvious are burnt as witches.
0 Replies

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 04/18/2024 at 08:54:10