Why do the French always put "Send you kisses" at the end of the sentence?

Haru

Reply Tue 9 Aug, 2022 08:54 pm
When I talk or text with the French, they often show their love for me by texting me with a sentence: Sending you kisses.
Until now I still don't understand, that's French culture right?

• Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 193 • Replies: 3
No top replies

PoliteMight

Reply Wed 10 Aug, 2022 09:34 am
France is the language of love.
France embodies and attempts to have the openess of the United States.
Britain even attempts to copies France in every way since the great art movements of the Romanticism era and the Victorian era via that time of "Peace".
France age of consent is fifteen.
France prostitution was legal until mid-1990's because of the quality of women. ( Usually immigrants from Haiti and other French speaking nations ). Since then the women was fined. Nowadays they will fine the Johns.

That being said knowing/ running into French girls they are real nice. If I was a girl their are tons of French guys who can be nice ( but many are rude ) However more recently ( Especially because of the post 2001 bombings )
many French people have been becoming closed minded. Their has been many spinsters ( despite looking good ) are pure terrible women. Again among the masses their are good women and I am sure kind men,

Frances economy is basically based on artists/designers/etc with a population of street sweepers that is more then %90 of the nation. This is why France looks clean ( but is extremely dirty and filthy ). Many people in France are in fact "poor" and despite wealth many who do attain wealth will literally move to NYC, or some other great wealthy nation for the name sake to show off to people. At the same time that person is literally could be a street sweeper. Their are tons of trained and educational jobs in France.

France itself has accommodated itself with the mentality of easy living. Where most people are poor ( live in apartments ), while other people who live in normal houses are considered wealthy ( but they are still poor ). Just like the United States.

GOOD FRANCE = "France of love, sex, food, dance, art, family.
BAD FRANCE = "France of Facism, racial tensions, False-flag terrorism

That is why you will see somebody writing a specific letter it is their specific way of writing.

I think all people are great until it comes to money.
tsarstepan

Reply Wed 10 Aug, 2022 03:13 pm
@Haru ,
Not enough context in your post. We don't know the person writing or the circumstances of the message(s) in question. Are they relatives or coworkers or business clients or ...?

Is this a situation where the valediction in each message makes you uncomfortable in a ... sexual harassments sort of way?

Casual messages between American (close) friends and family often end with X's and/or O's for kisses and/or hugs.
0 Replies

Haru

Reply Wed 10 Aug, 2022 10:24 pm
@PoliteMight,
Thanks for answering the question, now I understand why
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » Why do the French always put "Send you kisses" at the end of the sentence?
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 04/18/2024 at 12:20:08