Please Help - Trying to understand a younger Aries male situation.

Reply Tue 9 Aug, 2022 07:30 pm
First....PLEASE keep nasty comments to yourself.
A younger Aries male that I work with has been relentlessly chasing me for over a year. There is a 20+ year age gap. Yes, I know I'm hitting all the bad idea items here. Well finally I relented and contacted him after working hours to meet up....showed up ASAP. Was a complete introvert when it was just him and I. The brazen confident Aries was gone. Which is fine so before he left, I kissed him. Texted me a little later and said he was really glad I did that because he didn't know if he had the nerve to. Anyways, meet up a few more times and then all of a sudden he just withdrew from everyone....even his best friend that works with us. Finally we met to talk and he tells me that a couple months ago someone that he's had an on again off again relationship with over the last few years came back into the outfitter, and that's why he had been kind if avoiding everyone....trying to sort things out. Said the on again off again things usually would only last a couple weeks at a time, but this time had been longer. Said if I would have stupid something before she contacted him again....no issues. My question I guess is he is just acting completely off now. Still being withdrawn, I talked to his friend (who doesn't know any of this) just in general about what was wrong with his boy and he said he had no idea....had been trying to ask him for a week. We have little to no interaction at work like we used to....notes on my desk every morning, being asked to lunch or asked if I'd like anything. Sometimes it's like likely invisible....but then I'll catch a look. And he has been so snappy with everyone lately...except for me. I do text him now and again and he always answers right back. I just don't know. I'm aggravated I let someone so young get to me. But I guess over the months there were more feelings there than I expected. Just kind of lost now and don't really know how to read an Aries male. I'm a Gemini female btw.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 244 • Replies: 6
No top replies

glitterbag

Reply Tue 9 Aug, 2022 09:40 pm
@ShouldKnowBetter,
This guy sounds like a problem to me, all the nasty snapping at people and no one know why? I would put him in the DONE folder and forget about it.
ShouldKnowBetter

Reply Wed 10 Aug, 2022 03:25 am
@glitterbag,
I wish I could. Been trying to do exactly that for a few weeks now. I'm good when I'm not around him.....evenings, weekends, etc. But then get to work and emotions and brain start making me crazy.
0 Replies

PoliteMight

Reply Wed 10 Aug, 2022 11:09 am
@ShouldKnowBetter,
Just cut out all of the star-gazer, and slang mythology nonsense.

1. On age

Age does not matter. You have education and experience.
Experienced guys do not have any emotion towards anybody.
Educated guys are willing to bite if given the opportunity.
Any notification or attention could be an immediate win.

2. What you wrote translated to me.

A. You met this person via work,
B. Finally you associated with him while you was alone,
C. Found out he was a shy person. ( you fictional image of people in general is wrong).
D. Associating with you ( whichever way ) was a high point in his life.
E. Something else is occurring in his life outside of you ( which is why he is off ).

Basically the problem is this.

I am going to say the answer is E.

Something in his life literally has super-seeded his attention. Being with you is not priority-one at the moment. He learned something, and it has twisted him into going a specific direction.

Again. He has acquired knowledge and decided to pull away. Maybe his job is giving him trouble. Maybe he was harassed. Maybe his parents got to him, Maybe this other person got to him. Maybe he can not afford his rent.
Maybe he is studying something.

In his life, your this ( random ) "girl" he ran into at work. Not to be sick-minded you clearly want him. You demand the attention, but your holding back.

In my opinion. Why not send a photo of your legs folded, from the side, and put "lets get together sometime". Then maybe even put "even just to talk".
Then you and him could be intimate, and or have a conversation about each others lives ( not to pry ) but to be open. You gotta understand that women could be a sorta psychologist to men behaviors and learn about him at the same time. It is the same with mother mentality.

If he is associated with somebody else you have to politely understand where you are on his food-chain in terms of choice of the opposite sex.

Right now your this girl and you have affection for him

but he is not giving you affection.

To make matters worst your both at work ( AKA Job ), whatever that job is. However that should be .
ShouldKnowBetter

Reply Wed 10 Aug, 2022 03:44 pm
@PoliteMight,
On the job thing. We have worked together every day for almost 3 years. I know his home life and a lot of his outside of work life. In the same area/office area. So I know a lot of that isn't it. I guess more than anything I'm just irritated that someone that young got too me....nothing major ever happened btw. But once I conceded to a year and a half of being wooed... Just too have a switch flip....of course I'm like WTH? Just now trying to figure out how to go about daily work life without thinking about what's transpired.....really hard.
ShouldKnowBetter

Reply Wed 10 Aug, 2022 03:45 pm
@PoliteMight,
BTW....thank you for the input!
0 Replies

PoliteMight

Reply Wed 10 Aug, 2022 06:42 pm
@ShouldKnowBetter,
In the world of dating or associating with people, etc. Your thinking about the date too much, and or your sounding too needy. Again I understand that mentality. That is normal for us to want and have companionship. Your not bound to this person, your not in monogamous relationship. Your just associating with him no different then a person who "discover themselves" and the "discovers the opposite sex" since day 101 of being sexually active, attractive, birds and bees.

The date is a mistake. If life was perfect then parents would make people get married from when they were young, and pair them off like love-birds ( which some people do till this day ) and make everybody go to separate boys and girls school. In fact some people are like that and may or may not sleep around. Like Prince Charles and Princess Diana until the succubus came into his life.

You make it sound like your old enough to be his mother, and that really matters for some reason??? Beyond that age is just a number and you should not be looking at things like that. Your asking the same question somebody in my highschool once asked me. "What do you think about me ____this teacher?" My answer is the same, "That is your life and what you do with your body is your own choice" Health, health, and health ( like the trees reaching for the sun and sky ) is all that matters. You should be thinking "I can get some".

So far what I read is that you goofed off after work. Your attempting to take this serious. If anybody is an adult here then you should not care, nore feel anything at all unless you want the attention. If it is attention that you need/want, then as mentioned before you should go for it.

Your welcome and that you find good happiness, whatever that might be, in life.
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » Please Help - Trying to understand a younger Aries male situation.
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 04/26/2024 at 02:41:44