ONE paragraph About you... make it a good ONE!

Reply Thu 11 Aug, 2005 07:47 am
Ok, I would like everyone to write one and only one paragraph about themselves..... anything you want to say about yourself.... be it funny or serious.... ANYTHING at all!!

Laughing Laughing Laughing

I'll start just for the heck of it!!

Well I can't tell you my name because it is against my nature but I can tell you that I am a girl. I am not as crazy as people seem to think I am, the voices tell me everyday that I am completely normal.... I love life and I want to live to be 103 years old.... I hate my job but I have to deal with it.... The voices in my head also tell me that I must win the olympics when I turn 97 years old.... Wait they just changed their minds, they want me to become president instead

Laughing Laughing Laughing

[size=7]I am bored[/size]
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 1,260 • Replies: 24
No top replies

Bi-Polar Bear

Reply Thu 11 Aug, 2005 07:56 am
Polar Bears are large, meat-eating bears who are well-adapted for life in their frozen Arctic environment. They are powerful swimmers who hunt seals in the water. Polar bears can run in bursts up to 25 mph (40 kph).
0 Replies

shewolfnm

Reply Thu 11 Aug, 2005 08:01 am
I like bear butts
0 Replies

djjd62

Reply Thu 11 Aug, 2005 08:05 am
i'm just this guy, my life is just kinda, you know, there, most of the time, other times i'm not so sure. in my spare time i like to pretend i'm somebody else
0 Replies

Bi-Polar Bear

Reply Thu 11 Aug, 2005 08:10 am
shewolfnm wrote:
I like bear butts

you may fondle mine if you wish.....
0 Replies

Ticomaya

Reply Thu 11 Aug, 2005 08:16 am
I was born a poor black child. I remember the days sitting on the porch with my family singing and dancing, down in Mississippi. ... I remember those days when I sang and danced with my family on the porch of the old house. But things change and with all the additions to the family we had to tear down the old house, even though we loved it. But we built us a bigger one, after moving to Costa Rica where I took up the trapeze full-time. It was an odd vocation, requiring many long, arduous hours of practice to perfect, but in the end it paid off, and I was able to survive a long career traveling around with the circus. But I had always wanted to sail the seas, and so I did, eventually ending up in Paris looking for answers to questions. And as the years flew by me in a blur, I decided one day to hop on a freighter back to Costa Rica ... but I ended up in Kansas. Go figure.
0 Replies

gustavratzenhofer

Reply Thu 11 Aug, 2005 08:22 am
I am a small Brazilian pygmy on a never-ending quest for the elusive, but very tasty, rainbow tree frog.
0 Replies

squinney

Reply Thu 11 Aug, 2005 08:32 am
I wanna be a rainbow tree frog.
0 Replies

Intrepid

Reply Thu 11 Aug, 2005 08:35 am
I wanna be a rainbow tree.
0 Replies

material girl

Reply Thu 11 Aug, 2005 08:35 am
Im 30 in 2 days, I have had a very uneventful ,life, I hate my job and a good 95% of my life.I procrastinate, Im lazy, Im very quiet, I hardly talk,I carry the past with me, I hold grudges,Im a b*tch,Im deep and shallow, Im too self conscious,Im a bit tubby,yet cuddly.Im creative, I have a great sense of humour, my boobs dont sag,I would do my best not to treat any future husband badly and try to see things from his point of view.I love history, I love art,I love dancing, I love singing,I cant justify my behaviour and I dont want to.I love being drunk, I love junk food, I love rainbows and a sunset/rise, I love the moon,I love the rain,I love dreaming,I love the past and I cant wait for the future.
0 Replies

Crazielady420

Reply Thu 11 Aug, 2005 08:42 am
Who here doesn't want to be a frog or a rainbow tree?? :-)
0 Replies

material girl

Reply Thu 11 Aug, 2005 09:33 am
Im not too keen on being a frog, unless its one of those gorgeous vibrantly green tropial frogs with the big eyes and big finger like feet.Id be a happy frog then.
0 Replies

Crazielady420

Reply Thu 11 Aug, 2005 09:43 am
I wanna be a birdy so I can fly away, far far away!!
0 Replies

BumbleBeeBoogie

Reply Thu 11 Aug, 2005 09:48 am
BBB
I think, therefor I am.

BBB
0 Replies

shewolfnm

Reply Thu 11 Aug, 2005 09:49 am
tweet tweet.
0 Replies

BumbleBeeBoogie

Reply Thu 11 Aug, 2005 10:04 am
shewolf
shewolfnm wrote:
tweet tweet.

Honk! Honk!

BBB :wink:
0 Replies

Francis

Reply Thu 11 Aug, 2005 10:05 am
Who said frogs?
0 Replies

Intrepid

Reply Thu 11 Aug, 2005 10:10 am
http://gladstone.uoregon.edu/~mmorley/rainbow/green%20frog.jpg
0 Replies

BumbleBeeBoogie

Reply Thu 11 Aug, 2005 10:12 am
Francis
Do we have to kiss that green thing with the lecherous look in his eyes to find our Gus? Tell me it ain't so---please!

BBB
0 Replies

nimh

Reply Thu 11 Aug, 2005 10:16 am
I'm off.
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » ONE paragraph About you... make it a good ONE!
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 05/04/2024 at 11:09:46