Struggling with break-up ! Help! :(

Reply Sun 31 Jul, 2022 03:50 pm
Me and my (now ex) partner were friends from school, eventually got together and engaged for three years, our relationship became toxic, I lost two babies, became homeless , my friends and family hate him and I ended up moving away from my home town to be with him, I now have no body around me, I used to be a simple, stylish, employed woman (was a solicitor) and now I'm a shell of my old self with no job stuck in the flat we still live together in. my life for years has been consumed around him. He's decided he's had enough, he's ended us (7 days ago) and is now openly messaging women and arranging meets on dating sites. I'm heartbroke, can't eat or sleep. I'm shaking and paranoid all the time having panic attacks and I don't know what to do. does anyone have advice how to get through this?! Please?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 1 • Views: 285 • Replies: 1
No top replies

jespah

Reply Sun 31 Jul, 2022 06:30 pm
@Lorentillyxo,
Talk to your friends and family. Not about him, but about you.

Say something like: My life is obviously changing. I hope you and I (whether it's your mom or a friend from kindergarten) can become closer now. I'm not ashamed to tell you that I need help. I hope you can help me, and I vow to you that I will pay you back.

And then see what happens. You need to move out of there yesterday.

It's not just to have a roof over your head and to not have to be around as he messages other women. It's also to get some distance and give yourself a chance to heal. Don't expect to feel awesome tomorrow. This was a significant relationship, and you'll probably mourn it in some way.

You will get through this stronger. I am so sorry you're going through this.
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » Struggling with break-up ! Help! :(
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 04/23/2024 at 03:34:52