Methods of Population control in the world we know of

Tue 19 Jul, 2022 10:17 am
1. separation of the sexes
A. marketing ideas that turns into bills, laws, acts, and taxes and creates hostile domestic situations which leads into other problems that much more realistic then the idea itself.
2. drugs, vaccinations, infertility drugs,
A. women doctors claiming what they are doing is necessary or prescribing drugs.
3. using money as a crutch.
A. Creating a state of mind that limits a persons ability to enjoy the free world around them with a false sense of fear based on income.
4. Manipulation via marketing tactics based on time, health, income, and over all method of calculations.
A. Holding something that is self destructive above a persons head ( like a mule to a carrot ) as if it was some kind of joy or eccentricity for them leading to future-rime ( see excel ) problems thus forcing them to use Insurance, and make other decisions. What does a bird do when it is unable to fly and all it did was fly ?
B. Pushing and idea on to somebody that is not their own in order to instate an action.
C. Making someone or something function in a method that is not normal or originally intended for usage.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 215 • Replies: 2
Topic Closed
No top replies

NoOne phil

Tue 19 Jul, 2022 12:55 pm
@PoliteMight,
Really?
A mind, when functional, is the most powerful life support system possible. As such it has a well-defined biologically determined job to perform and well-defined physically determined means of doing that job.

Now, do you believe that the items you have listed, even displayed what man is, why he is, or even how to do his biologically defined job?

As we read with our whole body, virtualize and process with the mind, and write the result of our judgments back to the body. Can you tell me if you have ever been taught what literacy is, and where you learnt it?
I have never seen a correct grammar book, at least not one written by man.
PoliteMight

Tue 19 Jul, 2022 11:49 pm
@NoOne phil,
I really have no idea of what you are saying nore I doubt anybody would comprehend what you are wrote at all. If for some reason you fail to understand then I suggest reading some Hemingway.

Not everybody has a lifeless existence moving boulders for a living and actually have functioning lives.
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » Methods of Population control in the world we know of
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 05/06/2024 at 12:31:56