Toxic Parents : Should I move away/out?

Reply Sat 16 Jul, 2022 07:20 am
To expand my question, my father were serving me raw chicken and they want me to eat it. It usually happens all the time. My father won't even allow me to go outside and made me stay in the house for 2 years. Even if I badly needed a haircut they won't even let me outside. They say demeaning words to me saying that I wouldn't be successful in the future. They even put something on my food/drink that would make me have stomach pain. My father also told my mom to put feces on my food. Is it the best decision to move away from them?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 2 • Views: 372 • Replies: 4
No top replies

PoliteMight

Reply Sat 16 Jul, 2022 08:14 am
@jamesjoshua,
I do not know if you think you are being funny, but again I would report all of this to the guidance counselor at school. If your in a cult religion, or town, or whatever I would get as far away as possible.

That is not the slang term "Toxic" ( which is a new and discriminating term ) that is just stupid, and in many ways illegal. I would literally find a family member or friend you trust and get out now. I mean seriously do not ever come back home. That is it,

Raw chicken
Feces ( poop/****/rubbish ) on food

That is not love that is ungodly discrimination in so many ways.

You need to leave now and go to your local authorities. That being said I would actually or maybe even set up a hidden camera in the area, like have the lens poke out a bit, and record this somehow. Serving feces on food.

Again it would be your word against theirs and with no proof that is just plain evil and vile entirely. I would literally beat the living daylights out of your parents ( both ) if I ever found out such horrible nonsense.

IDK if your trying to be funny if so it is not a joke at all. Messing with your mentality is one thing but your food YOUR FOOD is the worst thing in this world. Our bodies are temples, if you told me that you went to sleep with your father and mother at night and they leak bodily fluids into you I would accept that as more normal because that is infinity time normal then what your wrote. Eating and serving raw-chicken, and feces, is so evil and so vile and so ungodly if I could still cry I would.

Again I am not against medium-rare chicken but just the raw chicken like that is questionable but the whole feces things is no good at all.
0 Replies

CalamityJane

Reply Sat 16 Jul, 2022 10:24 am
@jamesjoshua,
That's awful! How old are you?
If you're still under 18 years of age, please talk to a teacher, call child protective services and if you're over the age of 18 then. get the hell out of there!

I am so sorry you have to experience such a cruel way of living. Get in touch with relatives if you can. They may help you too!
PoliteMight

Reply Sat 16 Jul, 2022 11:59 am
@CalamityJane,
Does not matter what their age is just get out.

Feces.....horrid is just no way at all,for anybody at all. Rights is right and wrong is wrong. This people are just terrible.

I am for certain things but on the news they show propaganda with a daughter living inside of a room listening to the radio and only until the mothers boyfriend gain enough trust did he found out and eventually called the authorities. She was eating her own poo, and nobody taught her right from wrong. Even a world wide sex trafficking operation is infinity times more clean and respectful then this.
0 Replies

engineer

Reply Sat 16 Jul, 2022 12:55 pm
@jamesjoshua,
Or you could call 911. Not "allowing" you to leave the house, serving you unsafe or adulterated food, these are crimes. Get help immediately.
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » Toxic Parents : Should I move away/out?
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 10/06/2024 at 08:17:22