Problem

Reply Thu 14 Jul, 2022 05:16 am
Hello, yesterday I had a fight with my boyfriend because of liking other girls' pictures. Maybe it's childish to some of you and I thought it was until I got the truth here, which is not pleasant at all. Namely, we had an argument because he persistently likes other girls in the picture, and those are girls who have curves, have big breasts and buttocks, while I am the complete opposite. I'm 159 centimeters tall and 49 kilograms because I lost weight due to stress and it shows on me even though even when I weighed 54 kilograms I was still thin, i.e. I didn't have curves. And normally, during the argument, I ask him: "so you like them" to which he then replies: "that I like pussies with big tits and good ass". At first I was in shock because I would never, but absolutely never, have expected such a brutal answer and he was always nice to say the least. Sometimes, in my presence, he used to ask about a girl, did you find her sexy and the like. Once we corresponded about tattoos and he sent me a picture of a girl with that famous hourglass shape, she had curves and he asked me: "Are you sexy?" "She's sexy, isn't she?" Maybe I'm stupid and naive that I didn't pay attention to these warning signs earlier. I thought it was perfectly fine for the guy next to me to comment on another girl... I cried and told him it was over, and he told me that I would never get a message from him again and that I was done. I told him to go write to them. I don't understand why he was with me at all if he is attracted to them? Maybe because he wouldn't have a chance with them, so I was good? Just to say that these were not the only bad signs, there were other things he humiliated me with, so to speak, where he showed disrespect for me, such as putting a survey on Instagram DM - DM, but I just opened it now eyes. What do you think about this? I love him and it's hard for me, but what he said to me lowered the little self-confidence I had. Are there any guys who are with a girl and love her the way they are, or do they all fall for those Instagram girls?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 249 • Replies: 1
No top replies

jespah

Reply Thu 14 Jul, 2022 07:57 am
@Violetta88 ,
Of course there are people (men and women) who don't fall for the nonsense of Instagram, etc. models. There are people who recognize that the stuff they see on a screen is enhanced with a ton of filters and garbage.

Your ex is a jerk. There are plenty of men who are not like him.

Give them a chance. You deserve better.
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » Problem
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 04/25/2024 at 02:15:36