The BigBurb aka population control, and the Butterfly effect

Mon 4 Jul, 2022 06:39 pm
Every now and then the Earth needs to take a bowl movement. This bowl movement is usually known as the "BigBurb". We have various occurrences whether by the hand of nature or by the hands of humans that contributes to this. It is like we are psychologically pre-programmed for our demise.

Earthquakes
Flash floods
Forest Fires
Tornadoes
Plagues
Viruses
Disease brought on by solutions or progress
Domestic disputes
Abortions
Genocide
War
Any idea

The butterfly effect is basically the idea the amount of flapping the migration periods of butterfly's produces winds strong enough to bring about change in weather, crops, and other occurrences that might look natural. Take Ethanol and mental retardation, along with acid-rain from production via factories, and poising of drinking/bathing water that leads to cancer. To even tidal-waves, or even a clouds puffing along.

Point I am trying to say beyond this "Big Burb" and "Butterfly affect" we have to think that maybe just maybe our world is on some kind of intergalactic clock.

The reason why we have not seen any other life form is because we are designed to live on this clock. Not because "space has the intergalactic non-disturbance peace treaty" but because "all their is in the Universe is us".

Their is no "edge of the universe" and even if their is we will never see the day of reaching it unless it appears in the news. Source. What we all could go by is that their are stars, upon stars being born, dying, becoming black holes into returning to dwarfs and or forming clouds. Even colors is a science in itself that is not even true. You think we can see??? We can not even see some colors and some of those colors are radio-waves, to radiation, and more.

Imagine a blind person, what would that be like. Again does a corpse have sight above sight? We have mummies but then again we have all kinds of chemicals we used ( not for the burial mind you ) but for the viewing of dead bodies ( which is like an uneeded extra funeral cost ), chemicals that harms the environment and does not prevent the body from decaying, as with most mummies being preserved with salt. Salt which literally prevents growth of crops, to limit the bateria or even seedlings from feasting on the flesh.

Did you know you could grow plants great using dead fish, Fish from your groceries, or even fish from your tank. Same is with human beings and plant life as well. We could feast off our families flesh via the fruits grown from their corpse.

Point I am getting at is that the Earth is alive, and is part of this gigantic "clock" that is the universe. All the pointless deaths we have is because it is
pre-programmed into us. Not violence, just the fact that

"It is a higher change of commit suicide via self-annihilation then of being killed by a person or some random event, ( which includes any altercation )"

Strokes and Heart-attacks are the number one killers in the world combine.
It is when your blood stream becomes filled with so much gunk ( fats, cholesterol, "Calcium deposits" ( that is why milk is kind of useless when your older I guess ), and eventually your body tries to do something about the problem by sending out white blood cells on the move, to even clothing areas in the stream of blood, and the result could be a ruptured vessel leaking material into the stream or even a cloth that blocks the blood flow.

My grandmother for years took high-blood-pressure medication. Then something happen with her heart, resulting her having to take a blood-thinner ( you know the one ) that was banned in so many nations. Did that do her in?

No it was because her old doctor who was 91 ( she being 87-89 ) at the time,
retired. This new doctor came in and tried to get her away from the insulin injection by giving her a pill. Lets see, she already had high-blood-pressure medication and now your giving her something that has to travel through the entire blood-stream to reach it's goal, rather then a shot that literally works within minutes afterwards??? hmm hmm ?? what could ever go wrong?

In the hospital for high sugar... Then a year passed by and the idiot tried it again with her and the second time she was gone. "Crystallization of the brain from high amounts of sugar" In my opinion, he did not like her. Knew what was going to occur and knew that nobody cared about her, or wanted to be around her. Did anybody sue? No they just blamed each other, from fighting over to dump her in a nursing home to fighting over what kind of burial she should have. To even holding separate funerals ( put her body on display ),
but at least she had her burial inside of family grave site in her nation ( her family was plantation owners/slaves ).

Point I am trying to make is that is it human error, or selfishness, or something else? No it is nature designed to annihilate itself. It is a design so simple that we miss it.

All to keep the numbers down, keep the numbers down. Sooner or later their will not be anybody left because

Prison
Abortion
Murder/Killing
Poison
Stress
displeasure

could get to us.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 158 • Replies: 2
Topic Closed
No top replies

Glennn

Mon 4 Jul, 2022 08:31 pm
@PoliteMight,
That was highly interesting. It is true that a token-based privilege system pretty much guaranteed that the cream of the crap would rise to the surface to come up with ways to accumulate more tokens than the next guy. People who've managed to accumulate a billion tokens are usually held in high esteem. And if you have enough tokens, you can even build your own rocket and take Captain Kirk up in it if you want. Or, you could bribe government officials in order to approve the drug or product you're selling. There's just no end to the fun you can have with tokens.

I feel the same way as you do about funerals. The justification is closure. If anyone other than the surviving spouse or immediate family wants closure, they can pay for it.
PoliteMight

Wed 6 Jul, 2022 01:33 pm
@Glennn,
You miss the point entirely.

I am not talking about capitalism.

I am talking about how the world has methods of cleansing itself and even if we try hard enough to stay alive some sort of built in natural mechanism a part of our involuntary functions ( like instincts which give animals the ability to reproduce, survive, and live as with the instinct our mind have that operates the blood-vessels, heat pump, and even blinking without even realizing it. )

Johnnie Cochran the attorney who defended OJ simpson won the case and literally had tons of money. Brain Tumor even if he went for an operation it did not help and he died shortly afterwards.

The point I am making is that we are on a clock and this clock dictates whether or not we die or live.

My grandmother was on insulin from when she was 25yo. She is born 1927.
Her old doctor/physician left and a new one came who was younger then me.
He took her off the injections ( which she herself could still do as she worked as a nurse in her time ), and gave her a pill. INSTANTLY SHE WAS IN THE HOSPITAL. He put her back on the injections afterwards. A year passed by and the idiot did the same thing and BOOM she passed away in the exact timeline as the first incident.

Did her not having income do her in ? No.
Did her quality of life affected her ? No
Did arguing with her family constantly and being angry hurt her ? No
Did living a lazy lifestyle did her in ? No

The person in charge of her medication prescription and changing her prescription did her in.

She was 89 when it happen. Her mother passed away at 110 ( or was it 114 ) back in 1993. Why? she could not take the medications ugliness that she was given.

One of my uncle was a hippy with his wife. Burnt and entire house down. Smoke MJ for years. He was 77 when he turned into a vegetable ( brain damage ). I think they could not afford to life-support.

My in-law Uncle ( married to one of my aunts ) would smoke non-stop.
1. Had two stylish ashtrays in the living room in the when we were little kids.
2. Smoke inside the car with children, until we had to yell for him to open the window.
3. At parties he stood there smoking at the side lines.
4. Smoke smoke smoke smoke.

He passed out at his desk via his job. Head hit the counter-first.
He went to the hospital more then once.
Now he has a giant machine he breaths in.
He is still strong but again he needs that machine to breath.
He is in his 60's.

I have a great uncle who smokes. He has been doing this since his son got hit by a car.
His teeth all fell out at once. He just woke up and they all came out. He is younger then 60 when this happen.
Now he does not smoke but at funerals he takes a smoke for his sanity.

It is a clock. A clock that is not human error, but fueled by instinct.

Selfishness
loneliness
lack of direction.

.......................................................................................................................

Imagine all the people who worked all their lives, taking risks to stay alive and do the right thing only to be snuffed out by a virus created and manufactured because of clear and lack of respect for the people around them.

Selfishness
dishonesty
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » The BigBurb aka population control, and the Butterfly effect
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 04/19/2024 at 01:38:31