Masters Clinical Psychology application question

Reply Sun 26 Jun, 2022 02:20 pm
You are a passenger aboard a luxury ship which finds itself becalmed in the Bermuda Triangle, due to a mysterious engine fault. Neither the captain, nor the engineers and mechanics, can decipher the inexplicable fault. At the same time, the radio system becomes afflicted with a similar mysterious breakdown and no radio contact can be established with land bases or other vessels. It is a desperate situation-the atmosphere aboard is tense, the crew feels helpless and depressed and the passengers panic-stricken.

You alone, among all aboard, are aware that one of your fellow passengers is in fact a Nobel prize-winning physicist with specialized knowledge of all kinds of energy transmission. However, he is a political refugee, travelling incognito and disclosure of his identity would lead to extradition to his war-torn country and certain execution. How would you act in this situation? What would your goals be? How would you go about achieving them?

• Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 1 • Views: 271 • Replies: 2
No top replies

mark noble

Reply Tue 28 Jun, 2022 05:46 am
@Merishka ,
So, I can, potentially, 'Save myself', by condemning my 'potential' saviour to damnation?
Thus - my own 'self-interest/s' outweigh the preservation of those who are of use to said formative?
THIS IS NOT PSYCHOLOGY, NOR IS IT PHILOSOPHY.
It is a, pointless exercise, that promotes a senseless, imaginary, dillema-repose.
In order to 'Understand' gain, first, Knowledge, then Wisdom.

Have a Lovely Day
0 Replies

mark noble

Reply Tue 28 Jun, 2022 05:49 am
@Merishka ,
Do excuse any mispellings, of mine. I care not for such anymore.
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » Masters Clinical Psychology application question
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 05/16/2024 at 12:28:40