bluetooth dongle

Reply Mon 20 Jun, 2022 09:21 am
hi guy's new here,just bought a new pc and trying to use the dongle from my old pc but it keep's losing the connection.is there a bluetooth card that could attach to the motherboard,the motherboard is mag x579s tomahawk max wifi
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 257 • Replies: 7
No top replies

engineer

Reply Mon 20 Jun, 2022 09:30 am
@owdcodger,
A lot of new PC's come with BT capability. I would check that first. Next I would look online for drivers for your dongle. I can't think of why a dongle that was working fine could stop working. If that doesn't work, I would consider a new dongle before putting in a card. Finally, you can look here for Wifi/BT cards.
engineer

Reply Mon 20 Jun, 2022 10:52 am
@engineer,
I looked up your MB and it should have bluetooth via that Intel communication setup. If you are running Windows, click on the magnifying glass next to the Windows button in the lower left, type in bluetooth and check your settings.
0 Replies

owdcodger

Reply Mon 20 Jun, 2022 11:42 pm
engineer, i am running win 10, but i have no magnifier on windows button,tried a search but nothing showed up. thank's for the assist, appreciate
0 Replies

owdcodger

Reply Tue 21 Jun, 2022 03:36 am
aahh found it,but no joy,went into bios and no bluetooth
engineer

Reply Tue 21 Jun, 2022 11:31 am
@owdcodger,
Shouldn't be in BIOS, it should be in "Bluetooth and other devices". That MB is running Intel AX210 Wi-Fi 6E as its communication chipset. If you look at the spec sheet, it says it has integrated BT.
0 Replies

owdcodger

Reply Tue 21 Jun, 2022 10:54 pm
i hear you,but i can't find BT.i will have to wait,see if my son can do it for me.thank's for all your effort's,it's probably me being an owd wrinkley
0 Replies

owdcodger

Reply Wed 22 Jun, 2022 03:00 am
managed to sort it,no bt drivers installed.all good now.thanks again for your efforts
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » bluetooth dongle
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 10/07/2024 at 12:30:59