Is it possible for sex to be non-consensual without being rape?

Thu 9 Jun, 2022 05:49 pm
As an example, the female might engage in sexual intimacy without being able to consent because she is mentally ill, under the influence, or underage, however, the male might simply be innocently assuming that she is able to consent but honestly not realizing the sex is nonconsensual. Say, in the former 2 examples, he might not be aware of any mental issues she has or not know she is or drunk/high and in the latter example the other party might also be underage. (Youthful indiscretions happen.)

I hope this question does not confuse anyone, as I know this can sometimes be a complicated issue, and I don't know if it requires any knowledge of the law in respects to this matter but I hope someone can provide some clarification.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 1 • Views: 174 • Replies: 2
Topic Closed
No top replies

The Anointed

Thu 9 Jun, 2022 06:01 pm
@The1Barbie,
Quote:
Is it possible for sex to be non-consensual without being rape?

Yes, but then it's called Necrophilia.
0 Replies

PoliteMight

Thu 9 Jun, 2022 06:15 pm
When a tree falls and nobody around does it make a sound ? It is like a couple of minutes to a couple of hours. Time marches on. Why is this even a topic.

Oh

haters.
Religion
Penis envy
Racism
Cultural wars
Economics
And all of that bs..................and more.

Chances are you probably went through the process of losing your virginity. Whether via religious means or even inviting yourself into somebodys place or somebody went to your place. Point taken it is a messy process.

The reality as this french actress that got attacked for telling people to just enjoy the company, because you never know clashes not with religious nutjobbery but with pugly digusting fem-nazi's preaching hate.

Yes I agree using force, like something out a persons imagination like "Deathwish" is wrong but again nowadays the term is used like a fetish that people wants to enjoy and endure the problem is letting the other person know. Because that other person might be surrounded by a bunch of insane, nutjobs, or have this useless thing called morals.

That being said, again somebody has to want it more then the other person and nobody should think about it. Honest to gosh, any interaction of the opposite sex for me has been me either forcing myself on to another person or them forcing themselves on to me or signaling of some sort. It is all good fun.

People are like flowers and they have to open up to the world and learn to let people in and enjoy themselves. Not only allow for the gold-diggers, whores, witch, wayward and wealthy people to enjoy themselves.

Nobody asks for it, and people just go in for feedback. Honest to gosh and it works, just try and try and try. Because of my interactions I could aline such mentalities with people I want to avoid with people I prefer to enjoy my time with.

The worst are those who are brainwashed to those who are alienated ( as with many problems ). Again try and try and try.

In fact this is an old argument from the early 1990's ( when $#@$@$ neo-feminism started to chug-along ). "When do I rape my spouse?" or "When do I go for it?" The reality is just to take chances and if anything pretend whatever it is just did not happen.

When it comes to the opposite sex in general people just forget not to enjoy each others company, but instead give into the fears, discrimination, racism, hate, alienation, brainwashing, and propaganda. Honest to gosh if I never took any chances then nothing would happen at all. My life would be me sitting in my room planning my day or keeping busy.....like an inanimate object waiting until they are disposed of. Thank god I interacted with people, thank you god because I could brag. I could talk, and it makes for exciting experiences.

Why is it women born before womens rights have more of a normal life then women born after womens rights ?

0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » Is it possible for sex to be non-consensual without being rape?
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 04/30/2024 at 09:34:11