• Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 264 • Replies: 8
No top replies

PoliteMight

Reply Thu 2 Jun, 2022 08:04 pm
@The Anointed,
It is a mental construct. Apparently the shooter was a patient. The doctor was repetitively ignoring him ( pompus ), and I guess the patient made the call that "he was going to die". So before dying decided to take out the doctor and anybody nearby. He shot himself afterwards.

Honest to gosh the Doctor did it to himself. He should have called for an ambulance, get on his case, and solve the problem right there and then.

Nope instead did the "standard procedure" thing. Clearly ignoring the patient. Who took it upon himself to use deadly force against the doctor.

I agree with the shooter %100. Many medical doctors and physicians are scum. They do not care about the patients and instead look to collect off your Medicaid, Medicare, and any other provisions towards their pay. They make money recommending you various things just to jack your insurance ( if they could not jack you ). That is what they are about.

Honestly there are many people in the medical field I would not mind giving the "Iron Maiden" right now. Some just flat out admit it. "I am only doing the limitations of my job". That is it. No more "I am here to go above and beyond".

Like "Batman" ( 1990's ) with the Joker. He used three things that are harmless but when put together would equal something toxic.

You work in medical then make sure you actually care. Not just screw the consumer....I mean patient over and do what you can limiting your actual self.
The Anointed

Reply Thu 2 Jun, 2022 09:50 pm
@PoliteMight,
Quote:
I agree with the shooter %100.
Quote:

So you agree with the Killer who went into the hospital with the sole intention of murdering that doctor and any other innocent bystanders who would attempt to stand in his way.

I think the police should check that you don't possess any guns.
Mrknowspeople

Reply Fri 3 Jun, 2022 01:42 am
@The Anointed,
I know about that.
0 Replies

Mrknowspeople

Reply Fri 3 Jun, 2022 01:43 am
@PoliteMight,
Construct it is. Mental of 4 dead.
0 Replies

Mrknowspeople

Reply Fri 3 Jun, 2022 01:54 am
@The Anointed,
Good - I am like 72% sure.
The Anointed

Reply Fri 3 Jun, 2022 03:09 am
@Mrknowspeople,
Quote:
Good - I am like 72% sure.

72% sure of "WHAT?"
0 Replies

PoliteMight

Reply Fri 3 Jun, 2022 05:48 pm
@The Anointed,
If the US medical insurance system was like Canada on paper, where Physicians, Medical Doctors, and staff did not receive the pay or incentives they have "only in USA" then maybe there would be some equal footing.

I am not saying all of them are bad, but many are no good to the core. I have not had a medical doctor or physician talk to me like a human in a long time.
I think about the ones that should be sued and not have anything they have at all. I think about the ones that should be pushing up daisies right now. So many are selfish. To make things worst they get paid to say a bunch of words and somehow you agree to that on paper ( to pay them and not hold them accountable ) . However you can sue and you can get back but that is through a lawyer.

Again reading this medical doctor was some kind of celebrity. I could just see this guy right now being scared and afraid realizing he could drop down and made the decision to take the guys life. He would rather that insanity then dropping dead in the middle of nowhere.

Yes maybe it was nothing but again when you have the lives of patients in your hands you better take it seriously. Not be like a robot or machine and be like "When my office is open". No you get the coffee and see that person ASAP.

I mean seriously how long did the physician or M.D. take to respond to him and how ????
The Anointed

Reply Fri 3 Jun, 2022 06:29 pm
@PoliteMight,
Quote:
I could just see this guy right now being scared and afraid realizing he could drop down and made the decision to take the guys life. He would rather that insanity then dropping dead in the middle of nowhere.

So then, you are 72% sure that the sicko, who shot three innocent bystanders to get at the doctor, was in the right, am I correct?

Interesting the way some of you Americans think, it's no wonder you get mass shooting all around the country.
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » Oklahoma hospital shooting: Four killed and multiple injured
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.5 seconds on 04/27/2024 at 12:06:02