guys please someone correct this mail for me please guys its an emergency

Reply Sat 21 May, 2022 08:37 am
Dear Mr ....
First of all, I would like to thank you very much for studying my candidacy file.
I will be ready for the interview starting Tuesday at any hour that suits you.
I also want to ask you, if you will allow me, about the type of interview and what I should be banned from because I am ready in the best condition.
thank you in advance
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 203 • Replies: 2
No top replies

jespah

Reply Sun 22 May, 2022 07:34 am
@aymanemsi4,
The part that starts with "I want to ask you..." makes no sense in English.

In fact, the first 11 words in this sentence should be thrown out. regardless of what you're trying to ask.
That is, don't ask an interviewer (or really anyone, but an interviewer in particular as they are often short on time) if you can ask a question. You can always ask an interviewer a question. That's a fundamental part of the interview process.

I am guessing you want to know 2 things:
1) What sort of interview it will be and
2) What you can bring or use during the interview.

So, instead write:

What type of interview will it be? Are there any limits on what I can bring or use during it?

The rest of the letter is fine, except you need to capitalize Thank in the last line and end that sentence with a period.

Best of luck to you!
0 Replies

engineer

Reply Sun 22 May, 2022 07:53 pm
@aymanemsi4,
Besides the above, you have a lot of unnecessary words.

Dear Mr ....

Thank you for studying my candidacy file. I will be ready for the interview starting Tuesday at your convenience. Please let me know if there are any restrictions on what I can bring into the interview.

Sincerely Aymanemsi4
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » guys please someone correct this mail for me please guys its an emergency
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 04/25/2024 at 01:16:30