Calling All Vampires!!

Reply Fri 5 Aug, 2005 09:52 am
I am probably going out on a limb here but is, or does anyone know of a vampire.I'm not talking about the cheesy, cape wearing, transylvanian dramatic vampires of the film world.Oh no! I'm talking about the real, live, mysterious beings of modern society. So please, don't be shy I have some experience of vampirism myself and I find it extremely fascinating.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 811 • Replies: 19
No top replies

jpinMilwaukee

Reply Fri 5 Aug, 2005 10:10 am
I'm real, live, sometimes mysterious and of modern society. Once when I was little I got a bloody nose and the lady made me tip my head back and all the blood dripped down my throat to my stomach. I got sick off of it though. Does that count?
0 Replies

cut up angel

Reply Fri 5 Aug, 2005 10:31 am
Slightly yes I suppose we all have a tendency to be a little curious of that side of humanity sometimes, even the people who strongly deny it like religious people.
0 Replies

Bella Dea

Reply Fri 5 Aug, 2005 11:47 am
Drink Deeply

I don't think you will find many "vampires" on this site, although I could be wrong. However, why not try the internet?
0 Replies

Gargamel

Reply Fri 5 Aug, 2005 12:17 pm
Aye. I am a Sanguinarian. My name is Dark Soul. I am a parking lot security guard at Wal-Mart. I must work the graveyard shift for obvious reasons.
0 Replies

cut up angel

Reply Sat 6 Aug, 2005 05:20 am
Thanx for getting in touch Gargamel. Sanguinarians are probably the most known types of vampires there is. It's nice to see you're getting on with your life Smile
0 Replies

farmerman

Reply Sat 6 Aug, 2005 06:16 am
coffees better. You have but to crush a senseless bean. You dont have to wound anyone to get off.
0 Replies

Nothamster9935

Reply Sun 7 Aug, 2005 12:51 pm
farmerman wrote:
coffees better. You have but to crush a senseless ben. You dont have to wound anyone to get off.

I prefer
0 Replies

Gargamel

Reply Sun 7 Aug, 2005 12:57 pm
Become a REAL vampire. The chicks will dig you even more.

Except not really.
0 Replies

CalamityJane

Reply Sun 7 Aug, 2005 01:55 pm
Just recently, I was bitten by a vampire - so he said, in his
accent, what appeared to be Rumanian.
0 Replies

cut up angel

Reply Sun 7 Aug, 2005 03:02 pm
It is true vampires are VERY sexy. You know theres a chance you could turn into a vampire now CalamityJane
0 Replies

CalamityJane

Reply Sun 7 Aug, 2005 03:47 pm
I shall look forward then to becoming one Wink
0 Replies

gustavratzenhofer

Reply Sun 7 Aug, 2005 03:53 pm
http://vampirecows.com/vcban1.jpg
0 Replies

Merry Andrew

Reply Sun 7 Aug, 2005 04:01 pm
Priceless, Gus! I must have that for a bumper sticker.
0 Replies

gustavratzenhofer

Reply Sun 7 Aug, 2005 04:29 pm
I recall the time that I was slowly trudging toward my house, lugging a bag of corn, when, inexplicably, chills ran down my spine. Then the silence was shattered by the sounds of thundering wings. I looked up.....

http://www.monstersinmotion.us/fantasy/wings2.jpg

The vampire monkey was upon me! With little time to react, I dropped the bag of corn and flipped my pitchfork straight up. The monkey became entangled in the tines, several of them penetrating his body and sticking out his back. He grabbed the outer tines and started pulling himself off the pitchfork, and he looked mad as hell.

By that time I was running like hell toward my garlic vat. (very fortunate to own one of those.) Just as I reached the vat, the screaming vampire monkey had reached the tops of the tines and his wings began to spread.

I just barely managed to tip him into the vat before he became free from the tines.

He was vaporized.

I headed back toward the house and picked up my bag of corn.
0 Replies

Merry Andrew

Reply Sun 7 Aug, 2005 04:52 pm
What an exciting life you lead, Gus. Personally, I think vampires suck.
0 Replies

cut up angel

Reply Mon 8 Aug, 2005 08:31 am
Merry Andrew wrote:
What an exciting life you lead, Gus. Personally, I think vampires suck.
I'm sure they would agree with you Andrew they do 'suck'. And very good at it they are too.
0 Replies

cut up angel

Reply Mon 8 Aug, 2005 08:32 am
Blood I mean Smile
0 Replies

material girl

Reply Mon 8 Aug, 2005 08:39 am
I looove the idea of Vampires, indeed i watched Gary Oldman be one for the umpteenth time the other night.

Re the nose bleed thing-Swallowing 'dead blood' can do your stomach no good, try not ot do it plus I think its now modern practice to keep the head level and not tip it back when you have a nosebleed.

Also in this day and age of HIV/AIDS I hope wannabe Vampires are not being too silly with the actual drinking of other peoples blood!!

If you want to read of an amazing historical Vampire read about a lady called Elizabeth Bathory.
0 Replies

C1eopatra

Reply Mon 8 Aug, 2005 08:55 am
I've read about them, but they seem a bit dodgy.

*nods*
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » Calling All Vampires!!
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 10/05/2024 at 07:15:15