I have a crush on an extremely attractive guy at my college

Pixie02

Reply Tue 26 Apr, 2022 09:11 pm
Hi everyone, so there is this guy at my college who I have been interested in for a while, and I have wanted to approach him in some way.
But the problem is, he is extremely attractive - just to give some context, he is maybe 6'6, big and muscular (in a way that looks totally natural), and he has a beautiful face and beautiful eyes and everything.
I have found myself making some brief nervous eye contact with him several times, and I always find myself struck by his beautiful eyes and look away, and I get nervous and self-conscious when I stand somewhere close to him.

Also, there are a lot of other girls who constantly hit on him;
there are always several girls who stand around him and flirt with him and "act cute", like giggling, playing with their hair, and sometimes straight out asking him on dates.
There have been a few times after lectures when 2-3 girls from other classes have approached him and asked him on dates, and then he has pretty much acted flattered and had to make a choice.
I have also seen him sit and make out with different girls, and also seemed to take different girls home.

I am not sure what to expect from a guy like this;
he does seem to be humble about all this, but it also makes me nervous that he gets dates from girls like this without making any effort whatsoever.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 211 • Replies: 6
No top replies

Theo202

Reply Tue 26 Apr, 2022 09:27 pm
@Pixie02,
Humility is a good sign. If you're too nervous then ask one of your girlfriends to point you out to him to find out if he's interested in you.
Pixie02

Reply Tue 26 Apr, 2022 09:38 pm
@Theo202,
Thanks, yes I have been thinking about that.
We have several classes together, so I see him pretty often.

It's just quite intimidating to see him get this barrage of attention from other girls.
I mean, just last Friday during a recess I saw a pretty girl stand on the other side of a room and literally wink at him with a coy smile while playing with her hair at the same time, and then he went and stood in line at a cafeteria and then another girl who stood behind him started attempting a flirty conversation with him.
He gets treated like this quite regularly pretty much every day, as far as I can tell, and it is always flirting attempts.
I do often hear that I am pretty myself, but he is used to pretty girls, so I definitely need to do something more than that.
Theo202

Reply Tue 26 Apr, 2022 09:53 pm
@Pixie02,
For a high value target it's better to think long term IMO. Don't be in too much of a hurry.
Pixie02

Reply Tue 26 Apr, 2022 09:57 pm
@Theo202,
Yes, I don't really know him yet, but I have seen how he acts around girls and around people in general during our classes together, and he does seem to have a wonderful personality as well - he seems very humble and a bit reserved, but also has a lot of confidence and seems to be very asertive when he needs to be that, and I find that very attractive as well.

I have been very close to walk up to him several times, but I always start wondering what I should say to him.
He has however caught me checking him out several times, so he probably knows that I am interested in him.
Theo202

Reply Tue 26 Apr, 2022 10:34 pm
@Pixie02,
Common interests might work, the indirect approach.
0 Replies

Theo202

Reply Wed 27 Apr, 2022 01:30 am
@Pixie02,
The danger here is that you end up spending some time with this guy and become more attached to him than he is to you. Staying grounded is a good strategy.
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » I have a crush on an extremely attractive guy at my college
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 05/24/2024 at 07:51:49