She drives me crazy

Reply Mon 25 Apr, 2022 09:58 am
Hi,can i ask you?

I have a problem. Four years a go i met this person at work (since that we have been friends also outside work)who eventually started admiring me ,especially because i always supported her at work. She told about me to her parents,friends and now even to her school friends that- i am the best. She has always talked about me only positively. Maybe because i made this really beautiful poem about her as a xmas gift last year a go. She really loved it and has read it frequently. I was her first person that she invited to her new home and we sometimes chat by whatsap. But after 5 months of a gap in that time we didnt chat.I was so sad and thinking about her.Then suddenly she texted me something about a school project.She seemed so happy to hear about me and said she missed me and would like to see me ,like going for walk in forest or...But the thing is i feel i am in a trap with my emotions.No one knows that i think of her daily and i feel i want to flee from this because being her friend makes me sad since she doesnt know.But i cant tell her. But also leaving her would only break my heart.what should i do?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 2 • Views: 237 • Replies: 3
No top replies

jespah

Reply Mon 25 Apr, 2022 10:09 am
@Danibox123,
Why the hell can't you tell her?

Of course you can tell her.

But don't lead with omg I love you let's run away together.

Ask her out for a soda or a coffee. Have a lovely time. Tell her you'd like the next meeting to be a real date.

And then see what happens.

This life belongs to people who push past their anxieties and ask for what they want.
Danibox123

Reply Mon 25 Apr, 2022 10:20 am
@jespah,
Thankyy ill try to be strong.I appreciate your encouragement.
jespah

Reply Mon 25 Apr, 2022 10:40 am
@Danibox123,
You'll be fine. I promise. Smile
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » She drives me crazy
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 04/25/2024 at 02:35:22