Why do people often mistake me for being a cop?

Merliah

Reply Mon 11 Apr, 2022 08:01 am
I don't know if this is a good thing or a bad thing but I don't even wear uniforms or drive in an official-looking car but I am just curious about why I frequently get this and how I can make it stop if possible. And just so there is no confusion I am female 😂
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 4 • Views: 277 • Replies: 5
No top replies

engineer

Reply Mon 11 Apr, 2022 08:07 am
@Merliah,
How does this come about? Are you talking to people and they assume you are with the police? Are you driving down the road and people suddenly slow down and stop speeding? Are these complete strangers or acquaintances?
Merliah

Reply Mon 11 Apr, 2022 08:15 am
@engineer,
It depends, usually these are people who act like they have something to hide and then when they first look at me they act very paranoid around me although they don't even know me. I have had encounters with a group of folks who act like they are up to no good (whether at work, at a party, wherever) but for whatever reason I am the one they usually mistrust or are afraid of and believe I have something up my sleeve 🤭
Region Philbis

Reply Mon 11 Apr, 2022 08:19 am
@Merliah,

do you subconsciously glare at people?

that could make them feel uncomfortable...
0 Replies

PUNKEY

Reply Mon 11 Apr, 2022 06:59 pm
Why specifically the suspicion of being a cop? Wearing a badge?

Most likely it’s that you give the impression of being judgmental, nosey, or unfriendly.

0 Replies

izzythepush

Reply Tue 12 Apr, 2022 11:39 am
Are you incredibly racist and corrupt?
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » Why do people often mistake me for being a cop?
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.65 seconds on 04/19/2024 at 07:48:43