What sexual options does your mate have when/if you are not having sex with them?

Reply Sun 10 Apr, 2022 10:57 pm
You love your mate. You want to spend your life with them. You’ve both done all you can think of to revive your sex life. Aside from hours of trying to find the source of the issue, trying to fix it with exercise, diet changes, nutrition, schedule changes, counseling, therapy, meds, and the more desperate of choices, have you ever discussed this with your mate: What sexual options do you or they have when either one of you are no longer into having sex with them? Would you offer them any? How would you use it to maintain your connection/bond? Does anyone have any experience with this and any results that worked?

What sexual options does your mate have when/if you are not having sex with them?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 3 • Views: 277 • Replies: 7
No top replies

Merliah

Reply Mon 11 Apr, 2022 08:06 am
I'm sorry but I am not sure I understand the question...are you saying you are trying to encourage seeing a sex therapist, or visiting a sex toy shop....or maybe even polyamory? 😕
0 Replies

david lyga

Reply Mon 11 Apr, 2022 08:47 am
@SexualAlternatives,
First of all, just how MANY mates do you ask about? Your "You want to spend your life with them" does cause me a bit of angst, as "them" guarantees more than one. First, before a sane response might be offered, we need to know (indeed, 'able' to know) just how many mates are being considered as being duly entered into the equation. - David Lyga
PUNKEY

Reply Mon 11 Apr, 2022 10:11 am
@david lyga,
David
The OP is using “them” or “ they” instead of him/he or her/she.

Figure it out.
david lyga

Reply Mon 11 Apr, 2022 10:30 am
@PUNKEY,
I already figured it out. "Them" defines more than one entity. Period. - David Lyga
0 Replies

Yalow

Reply Mon 11 Apr, 2022 05:51 pm
@PUNKEY,
What does 'OP' means?
roger

Reply Mon 11 Apr, 2022 06:10 pm
@Yalow,
Original Post. Sometimes, Original Poster.
0 Replies

Ragman

Reply Mon 11 Apr, 2022 06:40 pm
@PUNKEY,
I thought OP was obstinate prostitutes.
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » What sexual options does your mate have when/if you are not having sex with them?
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 04/25/2024 at 09:39:26