new to open relationship

caifan

Reply Thu 31 Mar, 2022 12:39 pm
hello friends so me and my wife ..everything started like this , we been together for 22 years we are in our 41 years of age ...out of the blue shes like are you happy and im like what are you talking about . so since then we talk we argue and she start telling me that she wants to go out ..and go dancing at first i was like are y9ou serious ..so after days of arguements ..we decide to to be open relationship ..we have so much communication about everything i did set some ground rules i told her i need to know EVERTYHINg she does ..seh agree ..we been going together to clubs but now she wants to start going alone ..we have never done anything like this ...she confess in bed while doing it that she wants age 25 and up she is 41 ///so and then she told me i want to have sex with over 20 guys over the years ,,..WTF,.... QUESTION please can she fall in LOVE ? she keeps saying im not looking for a husband im just looking for a fun time ..so since she wants to do this i dont satisfied her ?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 3 • Views: 270 • Replies: 5
No top replies

Yalow

Reply Thu 31 Mar, 2022 07:12 pm
@caifan,
In my humble opinion, she doesn't seem to treat you rightly. But I'm not an expert in long relationships.
0 Replies

Glennn

Reply Thu 31 Mar, 2022 07:23 pm
@caifan,
Is it possible that she is trying to maneuver you into requesting a divorce so that she can be with someone she finds . . . fun?
0 Replies

neptuneblue

Reply Sat 2 Apr, 2022 06:19 am
@caifan,
I think you're asking the wrong questions. You ask if she could fall in love with someone else but, really, the question is, how did she fall out of love with you? "Out of the blue" she's told you she's unhappy? I'm thinking you've been asleep in your marriage for quite a few years and it's culminated to this.

Do you satisfy her? Obviously not. Whether that's emotionally, physically or financially, she wants more than what she has now. And that's not such a bad thing, progress is made because someone is unhappy about the way things are.

In the beginning when she mentioned going dancing, why did you act in disbelief? Did you actively want to go DANCING, as in, no kidding, actually dance with your wife? Did you offer to take dancing lessons? Or is it a ploy to meet someone at a club to have sex with? Ok, let's go with Option Three, to meet someone to have sex with.

Please explain how that is achievable when the spouse is glaring and obviously in discomfort over the situation. And please don't say either one one you would act with style and grace when you see your spouse walking out the club door with someone else.

So, on to an open marriage, you say. I don't think either one of you understand the concept of loving someone and having a private, separate sexual experience outside the marriage. It's Trust the binds you two together. Requiring her to "share EVERYTHING" is silly and not going to happen. It will make both of you start lying to each other, either to save face or refrain from unnecessarily hurting the other.

Please explain how you can now have "so much communication about everything" and yet still have lingering doubts? This is an open invitation to get into marriage counseling, if you both can articulate wants and needs as well as you claim, not an open marriage.

Or, maybe just admit this marriage isn't working for either of you.
Mrknowspeople

Reply Wed 6 Apr, 2022 07:27 am
@caifan,
No way
0 Replies

Mrknowspeople

Reply Wed 6 Apr, 2022 07:29 am
@neptuneblue,
Falling out of love means a fall. Love doesn't let you all unless it trips you because you are not in it nor will you ever be
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » new to open relationship
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 05/19/2024 at 06:07:12