Possible nicknames for a 70's female mobster?

Sat 26 Mar, 2022 09:15 pm
I know most female crime bosses don't exist that most know of but I know there have been a few in history (e.g., Stephanie St. Clair.) and although I initially thought of making this character male I thought making her female would add an interesting twist.

This character has associations with the mob in 1970's Las Vegas. Maybe she was once the wife of a major crime lord who was killed and her gangster sons with him were also killed/sent to prison and now perhaps she just decided to take over as a way of revenge or something. I'm deciding to use her gender, expertise and maybe even possible physical beauty to allow her to get away with stuff.

I also want to imply that she is a covert cougar/pedophile because one of her low-ranking associates was only 15 when she recruited him and she has a long-running affair with him. He is now 25 and she is 50+ and she still seems to know how to manipulate him and give him what he wants to keep him stuck even though his current girlfriend (who is I guess 19-20 years old) wants to help him to get away from her and all her toxicity.

I know a catchy mob nickname might make this character more memorable so I am looking for ideas. I thought of something like The Cougar (an older woman who chases young men) but I know this term was not yet coined in the 70's. I also thought of others along the lines of Sugar Mama, Cradle Robber, etc. but none seem to fit for a woman of such a status.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 1 • Views: 339 • Replies: 2
Topic Closed
No top replies

Miss L Toad

Sun 27 Mar, 2022 01:11 am
@The1Barbie,
She.

0 Replies

PUNKEY

Sun 27 Mar, 2022 06:46 am
Tons of ideas just Googling “women Mob names.”

Your character is a widow and has her status because of that. I’d include the word “Widow” in her name, i e . “Widow Trixie. “

0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » Possible nicknames for a 70's female mobster?
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 04/23/2024 at 09:43:33