I would like to play SongPop 2 but I'm afraid of playing any online game.

KaJe

Reply Mon 21 Mar, 2022 03:14 pm
I'm almost an illitarate to computer things and I have an irritating feature: I'm afraid of internet viruses so much that I've never played any online game because of the fear that some virus goes to my computer through that game. There's a girl I like very much, and she's told me we could play an online game called SongPop 2. I don't want to confess her my fear, maybe she could find it stupid, and it may be an abnormal fear, indeed. And I do want to play that game with her. So I think that I have a mobile phone, as well, and I'm inclined to risk downloading that programm on it, because it's not so important for me than the computer. But I don't know if the programm funcions on it, it's a Samsung Galaxy. And if it runs on it, I don't know if it can be played outside the Facebook. I mean that in such a way that she is in Facebook, but I'm outside the Facebook, becuase I have the fear that a virus goes to my Facebook page, and when I'm in Facebook on my computer, it goes to my computer from the Facebook page. Maybe, now I've said a great rubbish, please re-read my opening words. Please tell me if it was really a rubbish or it can be an acutal fear, having anything to support it. And if there's no other way to play it, only the Facebook, then will it be displayed on my Facebook page as a Fb. app?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 1 • Views: 220 • Replies: 1
No top replies

engineer

Reply Tue 22 Mar, 2022 07:33 am
@KaJe,
I'm not familiar with this game. Some caution when online is always warranted, but you can improve your online safety by only loading apps from approved app stores like Apple or Google. They vet the apps and while something can still sneak through, if you are using an app that has been out for a while, it is probably safe.
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » I would like to play SongPop 2 but I'm afraid of playing any online game.
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 04/26/2024 at 01:09:15