I noticed the bottle of lube moved from a cupboard to the bathroom

Reply Mon 14 Mar, 2022 07:43 am
My Partner and I share a house I am only there during weekends. I recently noticed the bottle of lube I bought for us moved from a cupboard in hall to the bathroom. I haven't mentioned it to my partner yet... But it has made me think why would you move it to the bathroom...maybe I'm paranoid or maybe not.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 1 • Views: 232 • Replies: 2
No top replies

jcboy

Reply Mon 14 Mar, 2022 07:55 am
@Ziggurat ,
Ziggurat wrote:

My Partner and I share a house I am only there during weekends. I recently noticed the bottle of lube I bought for us moved from a cupboard in hall to the bathroom. I haven't mentioned it to my partner yet... But it has made me think why would you move it to the bathroom...maybe I'm paranoid or maybe not.

Ask your partner why it was moved, I have no idea, maybe he mistook it for hair gel Razz
0 Replies

david lyga

Reply Mon 14 Mar, 2022 08:04 am
@Ziggurat ,
Maybe the other component wanted to masturbate. Is that such a compelling and horrific finding?

Leads me to recollect back in Forth Grade (1960): There was a serious scandal at the public school (Alcott School, Wolcott, CT). The talk was taking over from the classwork and would not be stopped, as the offense was so very bad. (Please ... if you are upset by matters relating to personal infamy, stop reading right now.) What happened? What was discovered?

What consumed the whole school was this: A grade school girl had been discovered eating an ice cream sandwich in the girls' room. - David Lyga
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » I noticed the bottle of lube moved from a cupboard to the bathroom
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 05/08/2024 at 09:27:56