What would you gift your husband for a 5th year anniversary

Fri 4 Mar, 2022 08:13 am
Hi guys, I'm new at this forum. Next month we have 5 years anniversary with my husband and I wondered what would be the best gift to give him? Gift basket, wine hamper, luxury champagne? Any ideas?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 2 • Views: 416 • Replies: 9
Topic Closed
No top replies

jcboy

Fri 4 Mar, 2022 08:22 am
@BiancaCatts,
Why not ask him for some ideas?

It's both your anniversary. You could always go out for a nice dinner.
0 Replies

izzythepush

Fri 4 Mar, 2022 12:20 pm
Wood is the traditional gift for the 5th anniversary.
Mame

Fri 4 Mar, 2022 02:25 pm
@BiancaCatts,
I wouldn't give him anything; we just go out for a nice meal.
0 Replies

Linkat

Fri 4 Mar, 2022 03:14 pm
@BiancaCatts,
Is there something you both like to do? For me experiences are a great way to share in an anniversary and make it special. How about re-experiencing your first date? Or a special date, a great memory, when you got engaged or depending where you got married or honeymooned...recreate one of this special memories.

Or do something you both have wanted to do and make a new memory.
0 Replies

The1Barbie

Sat 5 Mar, 2022 05:08 am
Depends on what he likes. Maybe cook a special meal with his favorite dish. Or if you are vaccinated from co-vid maybe do something that you 2 always wished you could do while on shut-down but couldn't, such as watch a romantic movie together.
0 Replies

neptuneblue

Sat 5 Mar, 2022 08:26 am
@izzythepush,
izzythepush wrote:
Wood is the traditional gift for the 5th anniversary.

Start with a Woodwick crackling candle scented in Fireside, Juniper & Spruce, or Lavender & Cedar. Then a custom engraved charcuterie board filled with his favorite smoked meats & cheeses and pair it with a bottle of Tuscan wine.

A romantic evening to commemorate the occasion.
izzythepush

Sat 5 Mar, 2022 08:42 am
@neptuneblue,
Wooden carvings are called Treen.
neptuneblue

Sat 5 Mar, 2022 08:47 am
@izzythepush,
Huh.

Learn something new every day!

Thank you!
izzythepush

Sat 5 Mar, 2022 08:52 am
@neptuneblue,
I have been waiting for an opportunity to divulge that particular piece of information so thank you.

What is particularly sought after is anything by Robert Thompson, nicknamed mouseman, because he always included a mouse in his carvings.

All sorts, from ashtrays and bowls to bookcases, all with a little wooden mouse.
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » What would you gift your husband for a 5th year anniversary
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 05/17/2024 at 10:20:53