He asked me "Is it a fake or a real smile?" Why he asked me that?

Reply Mon 21 Feb, 2022 04:55 pm
Last night I posted a picture on instagram with my sister from going out. One guy replied to my story "😍". He followed me a few months ago.
He is the brother of a guy I was with for a couple of years. It ended badly. He now has a girlfriend. I haven't seen him in 6 months.
I send him "🤗". He replied "Is it a fake or a real smile?" I replied that it was honest.
I don' understand what he meant.
What that message meant?
Did he mean the smile in my picture or the emoji "🤗" ?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 2 • Views: 331 • Replies: 2
No top replies

tsarstepan

Reply Mon 21 Feb, 2022 06:55 pm
@fifafufa,
How are random strangers online supposed to know what another particularly vague random stranger is trying to say in his random and vague 8-word reply?

Perhaps you should ask him for clarification's sake?
0 Replies

Tryagain

Reply Tue 22 Feb, 2022 09:28 am
An angelic smile needs to combobulate.

Peoples from all over the world flock to A2K seeking enlightenment, solace and guidance. It is also rumored that several members have come from even further afield.

Seldom do so many witty utterances come out of the left field close to Mount Mazama, than the dulcet tones of the prophesy that there are more planes in the ocean than submarines in the sky.

It should also be noted that when a prophet prophesies they utter prophecies and outside Bob Dylan's lyrics, do not prophesize!
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » He asked me "Is it a fake or a real smile?" Why he asked me that?
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.04 seconds on 04/25/2024 at 06:00:28