State trooper who told governor to 'kiss my ass' over vaccine order dies of Covid

Reply Sun 30 Jan, 2022 02:17 pm
State trooper who told governor to 'kiss my ass' over vaccine order dies of Covid
Source: Yahoo News

A state trooper who left his job over a vaccine mandate, telling Washington state governor Jay Inslee to "kiss my ass", has died of Covid.

Robert LeMay, 51, was fired in October over his refusal to get the jab and filmed a video of himself hitting out at Mr Inslee.

In the video he says: "This is my final sign-off. After 22 years of serving the citizens of the state of Washington, I'm being asked to leave because I am dirty.

"This is the last time you'll hear me in a state patrol car. And Jay Inslee can kiss my ass."

Read more: https://news.yahoo.com/state-trooper-told-governor-kiss-152818641.html

A practical demonstration of what it takes to achieve "herd" immunity. Vaxx is safer and more effective.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 236 • Replies: 6
No top replies

izzythepush

Reply Sun 30 Jan, 2022 02:24 pm
@bobsal u1553115,
Does the governor still have to kiss his bottom?

Maybe it could be part of the funeral service.
0 Replies

Mame

Reply Sun 30 Jan, 2022 02:26 pm
@bobsal u1553115,
I wonder how many friends and members of his family (and other anti-vaxxers who've died) got vaccinated. I've known several people who've gotten Covid - some vaxxed and some not, only two suffered for a couple of weeks. The others had mild symptoms. And I don't know how long the antibodies last or how effective they are. It seems new information is coming to light every day.
bobsal u1553115

Reply Sun 30 Jan, 2022 03:52 pm
@Mame,
We have to pay attention and we have to keep up. My decisions may change, but I to try to keep my opinions informed.

I believe there are vaxxs made in at some of the families of these victims of Fox and 45. Some get vaxxed and some refuse to understand why they should.

If CDC says get another booster, I sure will.
0 Replies

edgarblythe

Reply Sun 30 Jan, 2022 04:00 pm
Many relatives and friends of mine have gotten the covid. Most recovered after about a week and a half. Vaxed and unvaxed, all about the same. Except one. It got into his lungs and made him die. He was unvaxed. I had it for about three days. My wife has had it nearly two weeks. She feels better but it's not through with her yet. Without those three shots, I don't think she would have made it.
izzythepush

Reply Sun 30 Jan, 2022 04:03 pm
@edgarblythe,
I'm so pleased to hear your wife is feeling better.
edgarblythe

Reply Sun 30 Jan, 2022 04:08 pm
@izzythepush,
Thanks. She said she feels almost well, but some of the congestion hasn't moved yet.
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » State trooper who told governor to 'kiss my ass' over vaccine order dies of Covid
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.72 seconds on 05/05/2024 at 09:16:59