The FIRST RESURRECTION.

Reply Sun 9 Jan, 2022 09:19 pm
Who were they whose graves were opened, when the spirit with which Jesus had been filled departed from him on the cross, as he cried out; "My God, my God, why have you abandoned me, and who came out of those graves three days after the death of Jesus and entered the city of Jerusalem and revealed themselves to many?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 452 • Replies: 6
No top replies

The Anointed

Reply Mon 10 Jan, 2022 03:39 pm
@The Anointed,
After Jesus had died the first death, He mentally/spiritually descended into the world of the dead and preached the Good News to them also.

1 Peter 4: 6; That is why the Good News was preached also to the dead, to those who had been judged in their physical existence as everyone is judged; it was preached to them so that in their spiritual existence they may live as God lives.

No takers on who those disembodied spirits were???
The Anointed

Reply Mon 10 Jan, 2022 06:45 pm
@The Anointed,
1 Peter 3: 18; He was put to death physically, but made alive spiritually, 19and in his spiritual existence he went and preached to the imprisoned spirits. These were the spirits of those who had not obeyed God when he waited patiently during the days that Noah was building his boat.

Is that any help to anyone?
The Anointed

Reply Tue 11 Jan, 2022 12:33 am
@The Anointed,
According to the scriptures, the sons of God who abandoned their own original habitat and descended to earth in the Days of Jared who was the father of Enoch disobeyed God by defiling themselves with the daughters of man, but we are told also, that the hybrid sons of those unions were also disobedient in the days when Noah was building the ark.
The Anointed

Reply Tue 11 Jan, 2022 06:16 pm
@The Anointed,
Jubilees 4: 15-16; Mahalalel took unto him to wife DinaH, the daughter of Barakiel the daughter of his father’s brother, and she bare him a son in the third week in the sixth year, [461 A.M.] and he called his name ‘JARED’, for in his days the angels of the Lord descended on the earth, those who are named the Watchers (Heavenly Observers), that they should instruct the children of men, and that they should do 16 judgment and uprightness on the earth.

In the Hebrew, the name Jared means “DESCENDING’ and it was not in the days of Enoch, that the Sons of God abandoned their own original habitat and appeared on earth, but in the days of Enoch’s physical father “JARED’, that the angels of the Lord ‘DESCENDED’ on the earth.

Reubens Last testament to his children 5: 6-7; ‘For thus they (The women) allured the Watchers (Heavenly observers) who were before the flood; for as these continually beheld them, they lusted after them, and they conceived the act in their mind; for they changed themselves into the shape of men, and 7 appeared to them when they were with their husbands.

The heavenly observers appeared to the women “WHILE THEY WERE WITH THEIR HUSBABDS”. And the women lusting in their minds after their forms, gave birth to giants, for the Watchers ‘APPEARED’ to them as reaching even unto heaven.

I believe, and will later reveal, that there is ample evidence to support the belief that the original Books of Enoch, the latest COPIES of which were discovered among the Dead Sea scrolls, date back much earlier than the 5th century, and that the originals were taken from Egypt, the land of first born, by Moses.

Genesis 5: 23; Enoch was 365 and had spent his life in fellowship with God when he disappeared because God had Taken him.

Hebrews 11: 5; "By faith Enoch was Translated (To change from one form to another) so that he should not experience death; and he was not found, because God had Translated him.

Enoch, the most important man in the OT and the NT, and yet he has been rejected by both the Jewish church and the Roman church of Emperor Constantine.

I will continue to give hints in the hope that someone may come to realise who they of the first resurrection were.
The Anointed

Reply Thu 13 Jan, 2022 09:07 pm
@The Anointed,
Concerning the sons of God who descended in the days of Jared the father of Enoch, who Enoch calls ‘Watchers, or Observers,’ of who, ‘Azazel,’ was one of those observers, we read in the Book of Enoch the prophet, chapter 9 to chapter 10; “And Michael said to the heavenly Lord, "Seest what ‘AZAZEL’ hath done, who hath taught all unrighteousness on earth and has revealed the eternal secrets which were preserved in heaven, which men were striving to learn. And Semjaza, to whom you have given authority to bear rule over his associates and they have gone to the daughters of men upon the earth and have slept with them and revealed to them all kinds of sin etc.

Semjaza, the leader of the observers, taught enchantments, and root cutting, among other sons of God who revealed to the women all kinds of sin, were Armaros, who taught the resolving of enchantments, Baralqual taught astrology, Kokabel the constellations, Ezeqeel the knowledge of the clouds, Araqiel the signs of the earth, Shamsiel the signs of the sun, and Sariel the course of the moon, etc.

But Azazel taught men to make swords, and knives, and shields, and breastplates, and made known to them the metals of the earth and the art of working them, and bracelets, and ornaments, and the use of antimony, and the beautifying of the eyelids, and all kinds of costly stones, and all colouring tintures etc.

Tubal-Cain, was from an age of man prior to Seth the first in the line of descendants from Adam according to the genealogy recorded in Genesis 5: and Tubal-Cain had been an instructor of every artificer in brass and iron, which knowledge was stored in heaven when that age came to its end)

The Lord, through his only begotten prophet Enoch, then passed judgment on the angels who had forsaken their own original habitat and came down and defiled themselves with the daughters of men, saying to them; “You have been in heaven, but all the mysteries had not yet been revealed to you, and you knew only worthless ones, and these in the hardness of your hearts you have made known to the women, and through these mysteries women and men work much evil on earth.”

They were then to be bound and cast into the valley of the earth until seventy generations had passed, (Jesus was seventy generations from Enoch, see Luke 3: 23-38) but Azazel was punished separate from the others, See the Book of Enoch the Prophet 10: 4-9; “And again the Lord said to Raphael: Bind Azazel hand and foot, and cast him into the darkness: and make an opening in the desert, which is in Dudael, and cast him therein.

And place upon him rough and jagged rocks, and cover him with darkness, and let him abide there forever, and cover his face that he may not see light. And on the day of the great judgement, he shall be cast into the fire. And heal the earth which the angels have corrupted, and proclaim the healing of the earth, that they may heal the plague, and that all the children of men may not perish through all the secret things that the Watchers have disclosed and have taught their sons. And the whole earth has been corrupted through the works that were taught by Azazel: TO HIM ASCRIBE ALL SIN.

It’s my belief that the original Books of Enoch, the latest COPIES of which were discovered among the Dead Sea scrolls, date back much earlier than the 5th century, and that the originals were taken from Egypt, the land of first born, by Moses.

Moses, who was the adopted grandson of Pharaoh and who would have been afforded the best education in the country, may have been initiated into the circle of the guardians of the sacred secrets.

Moses took the bread or the sacred teachings of Egypt [The land of First Born] and removed the yeast and gave to the children of Israel the regulations, rules and laws, that the Israelites were to keep for all time. ------
--- In one of the religious regulations established by Moses, Aaron would place his hand upon the head of a scapegoat, symbolically transferring the sins of Israel to the goat, which was then sent out into the wilderness to Azazel.

In the margins of the Good News Catholic Study Bible, Leviticus 16: concerning “Azazel” it is written by the Catholic authors of the Good News Bible; ‘AZAZEL:’ “The meaning of this Hebrew word is unknown: it may be the name of a desert demon.” ‘Azazel’ see Leviticus16: 8-10.

The Orthodox Christian religious organisations are ignorant as to who Azazel is, because they have rejected the words of Enoch, who is the chosen cornerstone, to who all the spirits of the righteous are gathered in the creation of the new temple of light, which is to replace God’s old tent, the body of mankind as the ruler of all creation, wherein the innermost sanctuary, behind the veil of the flesh dwells the evolving spirit of ‘The Son of Man:’ The stone that has been rejected by the builders of the universal church of Emperor Constantine has turned out to be the most important Stone of all.

But why did the builders of the Jewish church reject the writing of the righteous Enoch

Leviticus 16: 7-10; Then he shall take the two goats to the entrance of the Tent of the LORD's presence. There he shall draw lots, using two stones, one marked “for the LORD” and the other “for Azazel”. Aaron shall sacrifice the goat chosen by lot for the LORD and offer it as a sin offering. The goat chosen for Azazel shall be presented alive to the LORD and sent off into the desert to Azazel, in order to take away the sins of the people.

16: 20-22; When Aaron has finished performing the ritual to purify the Most Holy Place, the rest of the Tent of the LORD's presence, and the altar, he shall present to the LORD the live goat chosen for Azazel. He shall put both his hands on the goat's head and confess over it all the evils, sins, and rebellions of the people of Israel, and so transfer them to the goat's head.

Then the goat is to be driven off into the desert by someone appointed to do it. The goat will carry all their sins away with him into some uninhabited land.

From where do you suppose that Moses received the information that all sin was to be ascribed to Azazel? And from where did the disciples of Jesus receive the information, that those sons of God would be chained in darkness till the day of their consummation? Certainly not from their Roman Old Testament, which is almost word for word the same as the oldest Hebrew Bible that has survived to modern times, which was created by scribes called Masoretes in Tiberias, Israel around 930 C.E., Some 600 years after Emperor had established his Church in 325 C.E.
The Anointed

Reply Mon 17 Jan, 2022 10:30 pm
@The Anointed,
Continued from previous post.

The writings of Enoch, from which Jesus and his apostles taught, were held in great reverence by the early church fathers, including Irenaeus, Origen and Tertullian, and were cherished by the early Christians right up until the fourth century, when, they were banned by dogmatic authorities of the Roman church of Emperor Constantine, authorities such as Hilary, Jerome and Augustine, and by the end of the fourth century, they were condemned as being heretical, and they finally passed out of circulation by the middle of the fifth century and were thought lost for millennia.

Apart from the Epistle of Jude, who is a member of the house of Mary and the carpenter, the only other scriptures in the Catholic canon that mentions Enoch, is Genesis 5: 23; where it is said that Enoch was 365 and had spent his life in fellowship with God when he disappeared because God had Taken him, and Hebrews 11: 5; "By faith Enoch was Translated (To change from one form to another) so that he should not experience death; and he was not found, because God had Translated him.

The only way that the author of the book of Hebrews could have known that Enoch was translated in order that he should never experience death, is, if he had read from, "The Book of the Secrets of Enoch."

The word “CHRIST” means “The Anointed One.” Enoch was the one anointed by the Most-High in the creation, ‘The Lord of Creatures,’ as his Heir and successor, (The Son of Man) who is Lord of spirits.

Christ is the English term for the Greek Χριστός (Khristós) meaning "the anointed one" It is a translation of the Hebrew מָשִׁיחַ (Māšîaḥ), usually transliterated into English as Messiah or Mashiach. The Hebrew word translated "anointed" is the verb form of the noun "Messiah."

"The Book of the Secrets of Enoch" 22: 8; "And I fell prone and bowed down to the Lord, and the Lord with his lips said to me: "Have courage, Enoch, do not fear, arise and stand before ‘MY’ face into eternity."

And the archistratiege Michael lifted me up, and led me before the Lord’s face.

And the Most-High said to the glorious creatures that surrounded him, tempting them: "Let Enoch stand before ‘MY’ face into eternity," and the glorious creatures bowed down to the Lord, and said: "Let Enoch go [Or be released] according to Thy word." Enoch, was the first to be released.

And the Lord said to Michael: "Go take Enoch from out his earthly garments, and anoint him with my sweet ointment, and put him into the garments of my glory."

And Michael did thus as the Lord told him. He anointed me, and dressed me, and the appearance of that ointment is more than the great light, and his ointment is like sweet dew, and its smell mild, shining like the sun’s rays, and I looked at myself, and was like one of his glorious ones.

To translate something is to change it from one form to another. Hebrews 11: 5; “By faith Enoch was translated so that he should not experience death, and he was not found because God had translated him.”

Jubilees 4: 30; And he (ADAM) lacked seventy years of one thousand years; for one thousand years are as one day in the testimony of the heavens and therefore was it written concerning the tree of knowledge: ’On the day that ye eat thereof ye shall die.’ For this reason, he did not complete the years of this day; for he died during it.

Before ascending to the throne, Enoch had to learn through sufferings to become perfect, and for three days, or rather three thousand years, CHRIST the anointed one remained in the valley of man, or the spiritual dimension that co-exists within our three dimensional world, gathering to himself the spirits of his righteous descendants, before being reborn on earth in the body that was born through Mary and her half-brother Joseph, the children of Alexander Helios III, and named Jesus, and it was ‘HE’ in the body of Jesus, who said to Nicodemus in John 3: 10-13; “You are a great teacher in Israel, and you don't know this? I am telling you the truth: ‘WE’ speak of what ‘WE’ know and report what ‘WE’ have seen, yet none of you is willing to accept ‘OUR’ message. You do not believe me when I tell you about the things of this world; how will you ever believe me, then, when I tell you about the things of heaven? And no one has ever gone up to heaven except the Son of Man, who came down from heaven.”

The ’WE’ that CHRIST the anointed one was referring too, was not the disciples of the man Jesus, those who had never seen the heavenly things that ‘HE’ was referring too.

Jesus, in who were the spirits of the righteous who had been gathered to the bosom of Abraham, was resurrected on the first day after the weekly Sabbath that followed the Passover, which is the festival of “First Fruits,” (PLURAL.) HE was the first FRUITS to be harvested from the body of mankind. All those saints who came out of their graves on the day that Jesus was resurrected, where the First Fruits that were harvested from the body of mankind.

To be continued.
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » The FIRST RESURRECTION.
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 05/13/2024 at 01:17:38